ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Audio video inconsistent on A770DE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Audio video inconsistent on A770DE
    Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 12:04am
Audio from videos some times work and some times dont and happens with any browser, reloading browser some times works, in other ocations I need to reboot the computer which most of the time helps. All this happened with my older video card and does same thing with my newer GTX950.

Help needed if I need to reload some drivers or what should I do. Your input will be apreciated Smile

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 3:40am
From where is your audio originating? The MB or video card? If card, HDMI Audio? If MB, audio jacks or spdif digital?

What OS?

All those should have been included in your vaguely worded original post.

I mean, we're not mind readers here. We're all good here, but not that good. Well, ok. Not myself, but one of us here believes he is Tongue

apass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 9:53am
Sorry guys a compleat nubi OS Win 7 Prof, audio originates from the internet. Video card GTX950 2GB. MB is with 8GB memory.

Hope does answer your questions.
apass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 9:59am
If at all matters, the OS is loded with 64 bits.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:50am
Originally posted by apass apass wrote:

audio originates from the internet

Yet how does the audio leave your computer and get to the speakers?

Does audio emanating locally do this also? Or could it be internet related?
apass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:23pm
The audio leaves the computer through the back MB outlet to a Sennheiser phone.
I have a second computer almost identical to this one and it dosent happen to that one, both are wireless connected to a very near modem. Both computers are side by side.

Locally produce videos or audio dont show any problems.

Thanks for your input. Smile
apass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 2:55am
Sometimes I have video but no audio from the stream some other times none of both. This has happened with the old Video card too and at least 3 different modems. Maybe this can help identify the cause.

Do I need to update some drivers? If IRC have updated the MB drivers some time ago 1 or 2 years ago.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic