ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

asrock b250m pro4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free0704 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: asrock b250m pro4
    Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 9:42pm
I bought asrock b250m pro4. The windows are not one program (AIDA64 Extreme, CPUID HWMonitor) does not see the speed of the fans, the chipset temperature, power supply voltage. In the BIOS displayed all. What could be the problem?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 10:12pm
These 200 series boards are very new, the programs you are using have not yet been updated to support them. You will have to wait until new versions become available.
free0704 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free0704 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 10:21pm
Saw the video, put together on the computer MSI B250M PRO-VDH, CPUID HWMonitor saw motherboard.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 10:49pm
Each manufacturer uses their own sensor setup, one B250 board is not going to be the same as another sadly. This means that the people who develop the software need to get their hands on either multiple samples from different board vendors or wait until someone shares the data. Eventually the apps will be updated. This is not an ASRock issue but rather an issue for the developers of the monitoring apps. If you would like faster updates then I would recommend you make a post on their respective forums asking for support for your board/s. 
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

Each manufacturer uses their own sensor setup, one B250 board is not going to be the same as another sadly. This means that the people who develop the software need to get their hands on either multiple samples from different board vendors or wait until someone shares the data. Eventually the apps will be updated. This is not an ASRock issue but rather an issue for the developers of the monitoring apps. If you would like faster updates then I would recommend you make a post on their respective forums asking for support for your board/s. 

I have to agree.

The current HWMonitor, v1.30, was released back on Oct 12 2016.
Scroll down to VERSIONS HISTORY - http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

I use it here, yet it does take the developer time to incorporate sensor data.
free0704 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free0704 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 6:40pm
the forum AIDA64
Of course the problem was in the chip NCT6683D-T. This weird chip has the built-in microcontroller for unknown purposes with its own rom chip on the motherboard with its own firmware. This chip is living its own life and doesn't want to share its data;). Furthermore even ASRock A-Tuning utility doesn't support this motherboard!
I hope this topic will be useful to someone else:).
CrashNB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrashNB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 2:52am
The same problem here with ASRock Z270M Pro4. No fan speed reading and no chipset temperature. We'll have to wait until new software is developed. I know ASRock team is working on A-Tuning Utility for my motherboard and probably B250M Pro too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic