ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drivers after fresh install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wvg97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drivers after fresh install
    Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 9:58pm
Hey guys,

I'm not really all that good with pc software, so sorry in advance

I've wiped my drive and installed a fresh version of windows 7. Now I'm missing my ethernet controller driver. I remember using the easy driver installer, but I've seem to have lost that CD

Thanks in advance

Type: Fatality FM2A88x+ Killer series
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Wvg97 Wvg97 wrote:

Hey guys,

I've wiped my drive and installed a fresh version of windows 7. Now I'm missing my ethernet controller driver. I remember using the easy driver installer, but I've seem to have lost that CD

Thanks in advance

First, here is your board's download page at ASRock's website:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty%20FM2A88X+%20Killer/?cat=Download&os=Win764

There are two version of the Atheros Killer Lan driver on that page. If you need Wake On LAN, choose the version that supports it.

Otherwise, what would be easier for you is to download and install the APP Shop ver:1.0.28 program, and run it. It will be hiding among the hidden icons on the Task bar on the right.

Click on the BIOS & Drivers tab, and the network driver should be shown in the list. Simply check its box on the left, and click the Update button on the bottom of the APP Shop display. It will be downloaded and installed automatically.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 10:27pm

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

No problem.

Here you can download the latest E2200 Killer NIC Suite for your Fatality FM2A88x+ Killer if you use the Suite:
http://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads

Here you can download the latest E2200 Killer NIC driver only for your Fatality FM2A88x+ Killer if you do not need/want the entire Suite but instead prefer the drivers only:
http://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/category/other-downloads

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 10:32pm
hehehe, Well there. parsec and I were typing at the same time. LOL

There are both options for you.
Wvg97 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wvg97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 11:05pm
Hey guys,

Thank you a lot for the quick and helpful response. My internet works again!

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2017 at 3:46am

Hey guys,

Thank you a lot for the quick and helpful response. My internet works again!

Great to read that.

That's what we're here for, Support.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic