ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 - RAIDXpert2?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronin4740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 1:12am
Windows Programs and Features show the version to be 8.1.0.38

Oddly since flashing the 2.20 BIOS it seems the motherboard isn't seeing my USB keyboard until after the system has passed the RAID setup - the computer isn't seeing my cntrl+R key presses... it does see the F2 presses to enter the BIOS after the RAID screen has come and gone... 

...Maybe I ought to clear the CMOS?  I made a few changes but they're easy enough to put back into the BIOS...  
Ronin4740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronin4740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2017 at 5:50am
I also seem to be missing a driver.  Not sure how to install it - I've run the driver/chipset install numerous times... 

Help?

Ronin4740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronin4740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 3:02am
Well, I finally fixed my issue.  After trying to install the driver using all of the downloads from AMD and Asrock I could find I stuck the Support CD into the optical drive and told the computer to search it for the driver.  It fixed the missing AMD-RAID Configuration SCSI Processor Device issue and let me login to RAIDXpert2. 

...Now I think I have a bad M.2 NVMe stick as the PC locks up after being on for a while and when I reboot it the BIOS doesn't see the device.  It takes a powercyle for the NVMe stick to show up.  Guess this MyDigital BPX 240GB stick going back to Amazon and I'll order a Western Digital 240GB stick to replace it.  Loving Macrium Reflect right now as it should let me simply install the image from a backup to the new NVMe stick.    
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 9:31am
Originally posted by Ronin4740 Ronin4740 wrote:

Well, I finally fixed my issue.  After trying to install the driver using all of the downloads from AMD and Asrock I could find I stuck the Support CD into the optical drive and told the computer to search it for the driver.  It fixed the missing AMD-RAID Configuration SCSI Processor Device issue and let me login to RAIDXpert2.

Blech. A missing driver
timberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 5:50pm
[QUOTE=Ronin4740]When I try that I get a 404 page not found via http and a ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in chrome, a An error occurred during a connection to 127.0.0.1:25902. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG error in firefox and a Can?�t connect securely to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website?�s owner. in IE.

I guess I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling the RAID software in Windows.  Maybe I screwed something up when I installed it. 
[/QUOTE

Using HTTP instead of HTTPS. Otherwise, here are a few solutions you can try, which I found from Google.

https://usefulpcguide.com/16820/fix-err_ssl_protocol_error-google-chrome/
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by timberty timberty wrote:

[QUOTE=Ronin4740]When I try that I get a 404 page not found via http and a ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in chrome, a An error occurred during a connection to 127.0.0.1:25902. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG error in firefox and a Can?�t connect securely to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website?�s owner. in IE.

I guess I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling the RAID software in Windows.  Maybe I screwed something up when I installed it. 
[/QUOTE

Using HTTP instead of HTTPS. Otherwise, here are a few solutions you can try, which I found from Google.

https://usefulpcguide.com/16820/fix-err_ssl_protocol_error-google-chrome/

The "site' is 127.0.0.1, localhost. ie: your computer

parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Blech. A missing driver

The missing driver, which is missing from the AMD All in one driver package apparently, is this one from your board's download page:

SATA Floppy Image ver:8.1.0.26

The file download folder is named "Floopy(v8.1.0.26). No, the "Floopy" part is not a typo of mine... Wink
MrSatoV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrSatoV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 10:25am

For what it's worth this is the screen I see:

When I type admin and admin the submit button is not clickable...

I have the same problem... and so far I don't see any fix here.  Has anyone managed to resolve this?  I can't help but think it's a browser issue because it just doesn't "function" - it's not like it's saying bad user/pass.  So far I've tried IE and Chrome - it's a new install so don't have others yet.  Not really a priority.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by MrSatoV MrSatoV wrote:

I have the same problem... and so far I don't see any fix here.  Has anyone managed to resolve this?  I can't help but think it's a browser issue because it just doesn't "function" - it's not like it's saying bad user/pass.  So far I've tried IE and Chrome - it's a new install so don't have others yet.  Not really a priority.

Delete the file rc_login.txt from C:\Program Files (x86)\RAIDXpert2 and retry with admin and admin.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic