ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X370 Killer SLI Behavior & Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scjconsulting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X370 Killer SLI Behavior & Question
    Posted: 16 May 2017 at 3:15am

I recently received a system from CyberPowerPC with the above motherboard.  I have been a little mystified by its reboot and shutdown actions.  Most of the time it will go through the ASRock splash screen and come up.  Sometimes it will just pop up in the login screen after it acts like it down for the count.  Sometimes it won't come up at all.

The system also has the CyperPowerPC LED lights.  Originally they did not work and only the ASRock motherboard LED lights did.  Then they did and the motherboard LED lights did not.  Then it switched back to the CyberPowerPC set.

I want to add 2 extra hard drives (not boot drives) that are already running on raid.  Where do I get the raid drivers for this board?

scjconsulting
scjconsulting View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scjconsulting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 5:08am

An update: I was able to control the CyberPowerPC LEDs.  They seem to turn off the ASRock ones.

scjconsulting
AlbinoRhino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlbinoRhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2017 at 7:33am
Originally posted by scjconsulting scjconsulting wrote:

[URL=][/URL]

I recently received a system from CyberPowerPC with the above motherboard. ?I have been a little mystified by its reboot and shutdown actions. ?Most of the time it will go through the ASRock splash screen and come up. ?Sometimes it will just pop up in the login screen after it acts like it down for the count. ?Sometimes it won't come up at all.

The system also has the CyperPowerPC LED lights. ?Originally they did not work and only the ASRock motherboard LED lights did. ?Then they did and the motherboard LED lights did not. ?Then it switched back to the CyberPowerPC set.

?I want to add 2 extra hard drives (not boot drives) that are already running on raid. ?Where do I get the raid drivers for this board?

The raid drivers should be in the AMD All In One Driver found here: http://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/X370%20Killer%20SLIac/index.asp#osW1064
scjconsulting View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scjconsulting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:33am

>>The raid drivers should be in the AMD All In One Driver found here: http://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/X370%20Killer%20SLIac/index.asp#osW1064<<

I had already seen the list, including that driver, and sort of wondered what an All In One  driver was.

Thank you.

Edited by scjconsulting - 17 May 2017 at 7:35am
scjconsulting
AlbinoRhino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlbinoRhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 10:24pm
You're welcome. You may also have to manually switch the ACHI to Raid settings in the Bios.

Mine defaults to ACHI.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic