ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X370 Fat Pro + crossfire resume from sleep issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X370 Fat Pro + crossfire resume from sleep issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X370 Fat Pro + crossfire resume from sleep issues
    Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 9:36am
Have the X370 Fat Pro Gaming

Crossfire 580 + 480...issue is when the system resumes from sleep and I try to start a game the system will either freeze requiring a ctrl-alt-delete and taskmanager to kill the game.exe or the system will just go to a black screen with 00 code on dr debug and require a hard reset.

Once restarted system and games work perfectly fine again with crossfire....but if system sleeps and I wake it then same scenario as above rears it's head.

Works perfectly with single card after sleep but seems like there is some bug with crossfire and resuming from sleep....so I have no idea whether it's AMD crimson drivers, Asrock bios issue or what ffs.

Anyone else with crossfire getting this???????????????
X399 Fat Pro Gaming bios 3.10 - TR4 1900X - 64GB G-SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14Q-64GTZ @ 3133MHz - Vega 64 AIO with EK block - WC Custom loop - 1500W Silverstone PSU - yay
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 11:04am
Please report this directly to ASRock Technical Support.

First go to the page below and select your Region. Since there is no entry for Australia, select Global:

http://www.asrock.com/index.html#

On the resulting page, at the bottom find the word SUPPORT and click on the Technical Support link.

Please fill out the Support Request Form, and be sure to enter your email address in both places on the form. Be sure to click on Submit at the bottom of the form.

You should get an automated email response that your Support Request was received. That is simply a confirmation that your request was received, and that your email address is valid, and ASRock will be able to respond to you via email.

If you do NOT receive an automated response after submitting the Support Request form, then for some reason there was a problem with your email address, and ASRock Support will be unable to send you a reply. If that happens, please post in this thread that you did not receive an automated response, and we will try to assist you further.
lowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 11:08am
Yes I have already reported to Asrock Technical Support......just wanted to check if others with similar setups are experiencing the same thing.

Also I did not receive an automated response after submitting the request for support even though I know the email was correct.

Edited by lowdog - 04 Jun 2017 at 11:11am
X399 Fat Pro Gaming bios 3.10 - TR4 1900X - 64GB G-SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14Q-64GTZ @ 3133MHz - Vega 64 AIO with EK block - WC Custom loop - 1500W Silverstone PSU - yay
lowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 4:50am
Sent a second request for support to Asrock and again no automated reply. These are the same details I have used in the past when sending support requests to Asrock and on those occasions I received the automated reply.

There appears to be a problem on Asrocks end with their website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic