ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can Rebate Addressed be Changed? [Solved]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can Rebate Addressed be Changed? [Solved]
    Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 6:00am
I apologize if this is the wrong location for this question.

I recently bought a AB350 Gaming K4, and there was a rebate offer. I registered the Serial # on the ASRock rebate site & printed out the rebate form.

Unfortunately, as I was preparing the documentation to mail it, I saw an issue in my address. I went back to the ASRock rebate page to attempt to fix the issue, but it did not allow me to resubmit the form (since the Serial # was already registered in the rebate system).

Is there a way for me to correct the address in the ASRock rebate system, and print the corrected rebate form?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by wardog - 09 Jun 2017 at 7:14am
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Simeon Simeon wrote:

I apologize if this is the wrong location for this question.

I recently bought a AB350 Gaming K4, and there was a rebate offer. I registered the Serial # on the ASRock rebate site & printed out the rebate form.

Unfortunately, as I was preparing the documentation to mail it, I saw an issue in my address. I went back to the ASRock rebate page to attempt to fix the issue, but it did not allow me to resubmit the form (since the Serial # was already registered in the rebate system).

Is there a way for me to correct the address in the ASRock rebate system, and print the corrected rebate form?

Thank you in advance!

No idea how to do what you want to do.

The best I can offer to you is to contact the the ASRock rebate department via their email address that is given on the online rebate form. That is: rebate@asrockamerica.com
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 10:28am
Hello Neighbor. I'm in Apache Junction.

PM me the address you wrote _and_ the address it should have been.

I'm going to contact them for you and link them back to this post. They should contact you but this is the first Rebate help for a change of address so .......... We'll see what we can do, but a change of address could get sticky if you know where I'm coming from

Keep me posted. If after 7-10 days they haven't PM me to remind me.

edit: or try parsecs suggestion

Edited by wardog - 05 Jun 2017 at 10:30am
Simeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 11:13am
Thank you both for the help! In an effort to address on multiple fronts, I just emailed the address Parsec provided, and will also PM Wardog.

Thanks again!
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 3:38pm
Simeon,

I've forwarded this up to an inside contact that will get back to you and or myself on what can be done to correct this.

Sincerely,
wardog

ps: I have also PM'd this info to you.
Simeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 5:01am
I emailed the address parsec provided, and ASRock got me squared away. Thanks again to both parsec and wardog for the help!
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Simeon Simeon wrote:

I emailed the address parsec provided, and ASRock got me squared away. Thanks again to both parsec and wardog for the help!

Great, glad that helped you. I know rebates can be a pain.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic