ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

F-stream Mouse polling rate option missing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote x58haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F-stream Mouse polling rate option missing
    Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 12:41am
Hello, i'm using this Asrock Fatality ab350 gaming k4 mobo, updated to the latest bios agesa 1.006.I Downloaded that utility F-stream in order to test the features of my Fatality gaming mouse port, but it seems that, in the software there are no Mouse polling rate options? And I ensure that my mouse is connected in the USB Fatality port.

Does the Fatal1ty Mouse Port not working? or i'm missing something heheh

there are no such option in this utility, also it seems kinda laggy or bugged.

Is like the Tool menu is missing in this F-stream utility I dowloaded from my mobo utilities

Edited by x58haze - 21 Jun 2017 at 12:50am
x58haze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x58haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 11:11pm
Bump? :/
selphie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote selphie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 1:08pm
[URL=][/URL]Hi,

I have the AB350 Fatal1ty K4 mobo as well and the same issue.
There is no where in the F-Stream app to find mouse polling rate option. I tried closing the F-stream app, then plugging in the mouse on a different USB port and relaunching F-Stream again... no luck after trying out all available USB ports front and back.

As this is an advertised feature for the mobo, can an ASRock employee please comment on why it is missing?

Edited by selphie - 20 Jul 2017 at 1:09pm
selphie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote selphie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2017 at 1:49am
Ok I found the solution.
Despite what the mobo manual nor advertised description says, to option to change the mouse port polling rate is not in F-Stream app; it is in another app called Fatal1ty mouse port. You can find it in the App Shop... however the link is broken and it will fail if you try to download it through App Shop.

So I download it alternatively from this link, installed it and I can now change the mouse polling rate (Téléchargement means download in French):
https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=23&v_code=53963
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic