ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock A-Tuning error X370 Taichi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramonsantana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock A-Tuning error X370 Taichi
    Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 4:32am
When i try to use the program i downloaded from the motherboard page version 3.0.135 i keep getting Access Violiton 0000FFFF. Anyone know how to fix this?

Since i bought this motherboard i could never get it to work and so far everything about this upgrade has been a nightmare, so many issues.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 4:59am
Try, try, running it as Administrator.
ramonsantana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramonsantana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 6:10pm
I did with no success. Tried to run and Windows 7, tried to disable enhancements, nothing works
Nightbird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 10:41pm
Same problem here with a AB350
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4939
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 12:47am
Originally posted by ramonsantana ramonsantana wrote:

When i try to use the program i downloaded from the motherboard page version 3.0.135 i keep getting Access Violiton 0000FFFF. Anyone know how to fix this?

Since i bought this motherboard i could never get it to work and so far everything about this upgrade has been a nightmare, so many issues.

Originally posted by ramonsantana ramonsantana wrote:

I did with no success. Tried to run and Windows 7, tried to disable enhancements, nothing works

AM4 is only officially supported by Windows 10 unfortunately, so that may be related to your issues. Yes, drivers are provided for Windows 7 and 8.1, but the specifications only list Windows 10 as supported.

Did you install the latest AM4 chipset drivers from AMD:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

Did you run the A-Tuning installer as Administrator? Did you run the installation program on the C:/OS drive?

You could try uninstalling A-Tuning, but you may need to remove any leftover files manually for A-Tuning in the ASRock Utility folder, either in the Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder.

After doing both of these thing, restart the PC, and then install A-Tuning again, running the installation program as Administrator. If you don't have the 17.10 chipset drivers installed, do that first.

We have not had many complaints about A-Tuning not working on the X370 Taichi, so it is not a common issue.

You may have noticed that the launch of the Ryzen platform has not been without issues, such as its support for DDR4 memory. Ryzen even has its own Ryzen Windows Power Plan, since even Windows 10 power plans did not support it correctly from the start. While the mother board tends to get all the blame for issues, there is more involved than that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramonsantana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 2:09am
It's a clean windows 10 64bits install. Got chipset drivers, everything u-to-date, tried every possible solution. It seems the older version of the program works but not the 135
debaser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 2:24am
Same here, an user found a workaround here, haven't tried though http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4939&title=atuning-utility-error-with-ab350-pro4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramonsantana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2017 at 2:41am
Okay, A-Tuning Utility 3.0.134 works.
Here is the link A-Tuning Utility 3.0.134
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic