ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Team Ram

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TopDogZero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Team Ram
    Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 2:08am
Hello all,

This is my first post on the forum, I just got an Asrock X370 SLI motherboard with a Ryzen 1700 and

Team T-Force Vulcan 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory Model TLGD416G3000HC16CDC01

Everything is working fine except I can't get the memory past 2133MHz. I tried the XMP profile and tried overclocking the ram manually, also it is showing my ram in the main screen in BIOS as Single Channel Mode, but CPUZ is showing Dual Channel Mode.

Could anyone offer any suggestion, I know the ram is not on the QVL but I was wondering if anyone is using this with Ryzen. One of the reviews on Newegg has this ram ruining with the AC version of my motherboard with the same BIOS 2.50.

Also what is AMD Training option?

Thank you for your help.    
TopDogZero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TopDogZero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 2:59am
Got it working, cleared CMOS and re-seated the ram in the same slots A2 & B2. Ruining at 2933MHz Dual Channel Mode. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic