ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Updating ASRock AB350 Pro 4 BIOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishchar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updating ASRock AB350 Pro 4 BIOS
    Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 8:46pm
Good morning!

I bought this mobo:

ASRock AB350 Pro 4 micro-atx

The current BIOS version is 2.3.

I have been trying to flash the bios to 3.0, the latest on ASRocks page. The image is not recognized in the Flash BIOs option, using a 2.0 or a 3.0 USB slot.

ASRocks AppShop also states there are no BIOs updates.

Anyone else have this funky issue? 
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by fishchar fishchar wrote:

Good morning!

I bought this mobo:

ASRock AB350 Pro 4 micro-atx

The current BIOS version is 2.3.

I have been trying to flash the bios to 3.0, the latest on ASRocks page. The image is not recognized in the Flash BIOs option, using a 2.0 or a 3.0 USB slot.

ASRocks AppShop also states there are no BIOs updates.

Anyone else have this funky issue? 

Your thread title has AB350 Pro4, but your post said AB350 Pro4 micro-atx. That board is the AB350M Pro4. Two different boards.

Your link to the board does not work.

Are you downloading the UEFI update file from the correct place? AB350M Pro4 is here:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/AB350M%20Pro4/index.asp#Overview

It looks like you posted your thread twice, please be careful.

fishchar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishchar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 9:51pm
Sorry! It error-ed out when I hit post reply the first time and I didn't see anything posted under my profile. I must not have copied the whole URL, been in a hurry this morning.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157761&cm_re=asrock_ab350_pro4-_-13-157-761-_-Product

You will have to copy and paste this URL. For whatever, I cannot get it to work with this forums link tool.

I will try downloading it from the AB350M page. This entire time I have been going off the title from the product I purchased from Newegg. Speccy does state "AB350M".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic