ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac - No POST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by SoonerLater SoonerLater wrote:

First, I'm extremely grateful. That did get it to POST. Thank you. PM me for the PayPal address where I can send the price of a six pack.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Dad, for helping your son, we're good.

Those Thank You's work for me.
Pencha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pencha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 7:23pm
Yes, i'm using the power button.

But i think we need to start all over... I'm in windows and i want to restart computer after installation of new driver, click to restart (in windows, not physical button) and i got stuck with black scree and no post.
Case restart button sometimes work, sometimes don't. I need to pres power button for 10sec to shut it down. After that it is all normal, post, boot, win...
Its not a PSU issue. I have Seasonic 760W XP2 inside and even tried Corsair HX620. I have a third, Cooler Master, laying around somewhere but there is no point trying that. My computer is on 24/7 but you can imagine how annoying the problem is.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 3:05am
Originally posted by Pencha Pencha wrote:

Yes, i'm using the power button.

But i think we need to start all over... I'm in windows and i want to restart computer after installation of new driver, click to restart (in windows, not physical button) and i got stuck with black scree and no post.
Case restart button sometimes work, sometimes don't. I need to pres power button for 10sec to shut it down. After that it is all normal, post, boot, win...
Its not a PSU issue. I have Seasonic 760W XP2 inside and even tried Corsair HX620. I have a third, Cooler Master, laying around somewhere but there is no point trying that. My computer is on 24/7 but you can imagine how annoying the problem is.

Did you do a fresh OS install? Or carry one over from a previous MB?
Pencha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pencha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2017 at 4:40am
New installation.
Everything is rock stable nut i have to set everything on default and play with bios settings until i find whats the problem. I had few issues with this board but this is the only one right now. Today it just didn't want to post, i had to clear cmos and even hard restart computer to get a post screen. It's getting on my nerves slowly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic