ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sound drivers for ASRock M3A770DE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sprinter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sound drivers for ASRock M3A770DE
    Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 8:10am
Hello.

Sorry for not being too technical. I have just reinstalled Windows 7 and i am having issues with my sound (not sound acutally).
I am using ASRock M3A770DE motherboard with AMD 770/870 (RX780) + SB750/SB710 chipset (kind of ancient i know).
Could you please direct me to where i could download the sound drivers or what exactly should i do to make it work?

Kind regards !
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Sprinter Sprinter wrote:

Hello.

Sorry for not being too technical. I have just reinstalled Windows 7 and i am having issues with my sound (not sound acutally).
I am using ASRock M3A770DE motherboard with AMD 770/870 (RX780) + SB750/SB710 chipset (kind of ancient i know).
Could you please direct me to where i could download the sound drivers or what exactly should i do to make it work?

Kind regards !

You're having issues with your sound, but not sound actually? Confused

The original driver for the VIA audio chip on your board can be found on your board's Windows 7 download page:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/M3A770DE/index.asp#osW764

You'll need to describe the situation better than how do I make it work, if installing the driver does not fix it for you.

Sprinter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sprinter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 5:12pm

I have downloaded and installed the all in one driver provided by you, but this didn't fix the issue.
I have also updated 3 photos in order for you to see my system details aswell as the audio devices being displayed.
The sound was working fine before reinstalling Windows (2 days ago), so i'm guessing i'm missing some drivers.

Edited by Sprinter - 05 Sep 2017 at 5:20pm
Sprinter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sprinter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2017 at 5:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic