ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Latency (Solved)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TopDogZero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latency (Solved)
    Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 5:22am
Z370 Killer SLI with Ryzen 1700.
Posting this in case it helps someone, I had some latency issues that were intermittent and t would cause pops and clicks in my audio. Usually most of the time latency issues are caused by drivers and I think it's the case here too.
I had the problem on the HDMI output from my R9 270X so I switched playback device to the on-board Realtek and it went a way, but I wanted to use my HDMI output. After some testing I disabled the Realtek in device manager and problem was gone. So really strange, if I use the Realtek as the playback device I don't have the problem but if I use the 270X I have to disable the Realtek. By the way I tried updating the drives and still had the problem, no big deal since I don't care about the on-board audio but it took me a while to figure out.
Anyway I hope this helps someone if they had the same problem.    

Edited by TopDogZero - 19 Sep 2017 at 5:31am
X370 Killer SLI-Ryzen-1700 (stock)-16GB Team Ram- AMD R9 270X-250GB Sata SSD
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2017 at 7:07am
thanks for posting this info it all helps
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic