ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing memory select in 4.6 on gaming K4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrolleyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing memory select in 4.6 on gaming K4
    Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 10:54am
Previous to updating to bios p4.60 I had an option to select my memory speed in the bios.  It used to appear just above the Boot Training option.  However, since updating to p4.60 this option seems to have disappeared.  I have tried changing the setting from ASRock to AMD CBS in the OC Switch option, but the option remains missing.  Is this a change in the way the bios works, or has something gone wrong?  Is it because I'm running 2133 DDR4, and so there are no extended profiles for it?  Not that I really OC my PC, my 1500X is definitely not a winner of the silicon lottery!  Just interested in why the change, just in case it's a problem at my end.  After reading the posts of the members with similar problems on the Pro K4 it's kind of hard to work out.
Ryzen 5 1500X, ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 (P4.60), Crucial Technology 2x4GB DDR4 2133, Gigabyte GTX1060 3GB WF2, WD Black 256GB M.2 (Boot drive)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic