ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

2400G+AB350M-HDV stop download

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kenbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2400G+AB350M-HDV stop download
    Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 11:13pm
For me on the a320m-hdv has an issue with the hdmi and my monitor. 

Because you have windows installed my system takes a good 50 secs for windows to load and i never see the bios screen. Now to get around it I unplugged all but the dvi, then it comes right up on another monitor. Tested it on tv and bios shows there too. So I am suggesting to try it on a different monitor. 

Also with this take the dicrete graphics out of the picture temporarily until the apu is set up right. 

Edited by kenbee - 18 Mar 2018 at 11:30pm
Evgen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 9:52pm
1. disabled
2. 500 W
MikeBE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeBE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Evgen Evgen wrote:

No, I did not even have time to do anything in Windows.

In the BIOS, there is a fast startup option. see that this is set to disabled.

What's the wattage of your power supply?
-Mike Elek
http://photographytoday.net
Evgen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 4:50pm
No, I did not even have time to do anything in Windows.
johntamemail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johntamemail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 2:52pm
Did you try disable the fast startup function in windows?  I find the similar problem for my mainboard ab350m pro 4 with 2400g if the fast startup function enable.
Evgen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 2:24pm
Unfortunately, I already updated the BIOS to version 4.61 (in my opinion, this version was less stable than 4,40)
Also I tried to install a discrete graphics card, changed RAM to another manufacturer, reset SMOS, power supply unit.
My torment has been going on for several days, the best thing was that the computer worked for 1 day on the BIOS 4.40 version, and after the next turn-on, the video signal simply did not become
I can definitely be sure of the serviceability of the processor, RAM, power supply, discrete video card and monitor, since I have my working system unit, and I take spare parts for it from it.
And please note: on the BIOS version 4.61 the computer turns on and usually works until the first reboot.
On version 4.40, the biggest one was able to work out 1 day.
At the moment when you turn on: the cooler starts to spin, there is no image, the power LED on the front panel is lit, and nothing else happens
stree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 8:25pm
You need to be on BETA BIOS 4.61.
ASRock X370-ITX BIOS 4.50
R5 2600    Cryorig C7
EVGA GTX 950 75w
2x8GB Ballistix Sport LT 2933
960Evo M.2 256GB, Firecuda 1TB
Win 10 Pro 64 1803
G-Unique Archdaemon 300 Watt
Lian-li Q21B
Evgen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evgen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2018 at 4:28pm
The essence of my problem with the AMD Ryzen 5 2400G is in stopping the next boot after rebooting the computer (the cooler starts spinning with constant speed, the video is gone, nothing happens)
For example, if the CPU is changed to AMD Ryzen 5 1600 after the reboot, I can already see that the cooler turns are changing, the system starts to access the hard drive - the LED flashes on the front panel, and after 3-5 seconds the video signal appears on the monitor

Well and now more in detail:

To update the BIOS I put AMD Ryzen 5 1600 processor. I updated it to 4.4. I tested on Windows 10, everything works fine.
After updating the BIOS to version 4.4, I installed the AMD Ryzen 5 2400G processor.
after pressing the power button installed Windows, and after the first restart the computer does not start: the cooler starts to spin, but the video does not.
Several times pulling out the power and inserting, the computer turned on again, and again until the first reboot - again does not turn on.
Remodeled again AMD Ryzen 5 1600, everything works fine. I again put MD Ryzen 5 2400G, again problems.
With the AMD Ryzen 5 1600 processor at the beginning of the inclusion, even when there is no video on the screen, I can already see how the speed changes on the cooler.
On Ryzen 5 2400G after reboot, the cooler rotates with the same speed, and the video signal does not go to the monitor.
Note that neither RAM nor hard drives I did not change: with Ryzen 5 1600 everything works, with Ryzen 5 2400G - it happens 10 minutes will work, restart, and again at start cooler turns, there is no signal.
I tried the BIOS version 4.61, but it was even worse: sometimes after installing the Ryzen 5 2400G I could not even enter the bios - no signal was output to the monitor.
I had to roll back to 4.4.
I updated the BIOS with the motherboard's standard features (button F6)
All versions of the BIOS have been downloaded from the official site, the BIOS updates have gone well.
I have suspicions that the BIOS has not been finalized for Ryzen 5 2400G (for Ryzen 5 1600 everything works fine)
Total, now with the 2400G, I even can not even turn on the computer - even before the BIOS get

PS: I dropped the smog, but nothing changed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic