ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z77 Extreme4 Debug 4f

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2018 at 11:38pm
I would fear learnin the act of and the reprogramming a chip before my swapping one in and out. Swapping is a matter of lifting the 8 leg chip out of he socket and squarely and firmly pressing the new one in. Maybe you have a computer shop nearby?

Here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/380430579517

I buy from this Seller, Biosdepot, all the time. They ship fast and I have never had issue with what I received.

Keep me posted please

Edited by wardog - 07 Apr 2018 at 10:15am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 11:11am
????
mandrakerj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrakerj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

I would fear learnin the act of and the reprogramming a chip before my swapping one in and out. Swapping is a matter of lifting the 8 leg chip out of he socket and squarely and firmly pressing the new one in. Maybe you have a computer shop nearby?

Here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/380430579517

I buy from this Seller, Biosdepot, all the time. They ship fast and I have never had issue with what I received.

Keep me posted please

So my friend...

I myself removed the Bios Chip and recorded it on the Epron Recorder.
It is very easy and fast to do.
Already the Chip Bios Recorded on Ebay would take months to get here in Brazil.
And I needed my Computer.
So I myself removed the Regravei Chip with an updated Bios and put it back on the Motherboard.

Easy and fast process!
And I guarantee, much safer than buying a Nova.
Plus I'll buy some Virgin Bios Chip to store here as a reservation.

Thank you!

Problem solved!
Marcos gomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcos gomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:49am
Meu amigo como foi que você conseguiu o arquivo para a regravação?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcos gomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 7:53am
Como conseguiu o arquivo de gravação dessa BIOS estou com o mesmo problema e tenho o gravador.

Edited by Marcos gomes - 06 May 2018 at 7:54am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 8:51am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcos gomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 8:55am
How did you get the recording file for this BIOS? I am with the same problem and if possible send me this file, I will be very grateful!
mandrakerj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrakerj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Marcos gomes Marcos gomes wrote:

How did you get the recording file for this BIOS? I am with the same problem and if possible send me this file, I will be very grateful!

With the Recorder you can Record any Bios that you have for ASRock Z77 Extreme4.
Clean it (Eraser).
After only ordering to record that works fine ...

Thank you.........

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcos gomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 10:18pm
Do you have the BIOS file? Could you provide me the download link?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic