ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z270 KILLER SLI not posting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrakulaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 2:05am
Another update: BIG THANKS! I dont know what helped but i started searching a cmos jumper, didnt find one, then (in the case) thought i would try again, and then it just worked! I will put all of the hdds and components back and i will inform you later how it goes!
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 2:19am
Glad to hear it, let us know how you get on Thumbs Up
DrakulaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrakulaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 8:08pm
OK, the system is kinda ok now. First boot, i got a BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (i remember this, maybe not precise)), but now everything is okay now, and the system is stable. Today i started getting some audio issues. (yesterday everything was ok) I can hear things but with crackling and corruption. Any ideas what may be causing that?
adamd2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamd2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 7:24am
If you are getting some kind of issue then you must follow some of the guidelines from the need which you can also get those kinds of the process with the help of the Google Drive tech help for the maintenance of that things.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic