ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock Z370 Extreme4 Serious Lag in FPS games.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asrockuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock Z370 Extreme4 Serious Lag in FPS games.
    Posted: 28 Jul 2018 at 5:13am
You guys need to get your board sorted out, the drivers cause lag, the latest Intel ME drivers make the mouse feel less responsive when using a 144hz monitor in FPS games. 

It's been a year since this board has been out? Whoever is writting your drivers needs to recheck what their doing, Intel ME drivers, Realtek Drivers, crap drivers, fire whoever is slacking on their job and get someone competent at Asrock, atleast Ring up Intel and let them know they're collecting a paycheck for doing half the work. 

The latest sound drivers don't even install. The Intel Me seems worse in terms of lag on the pc when gaming. The only Driver that I noticed worked good was the INF and that is probably jacked too. 

It's a shame the Z77 Extreme4 was a better board and I had way more responsiveness from my system than this piece of crap.  Unfortunately some of those drivers were crap too but I figured out which ones work. 

Isn't anyone at Asrock overseeing how these drivers perform for gamers? That would save us time and money instead of wasting it and getting angry customers who won't buy your product anymore. 

I think this is my last Asrock board, the whole idea of upgrading to faster system for me as a hardcore FPS gamer is to reduce lag. 

Asrock Z590 Extreme
I9-11900k
G.Skill Trident Z Royal 4266mhz 1.45v
EVGA RTX 2080 Super FTW3 Ultra Hybrid
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 870
Asus XG248Q 240hz
Seasonic 850W Platinum PSU
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic