ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - B450 Gaming K4 - How to change onboard LED color?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B450 Gaming K4 - How to change onboard LED color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g2nok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B450 Gaming K4 - How to change onboard LED color?
    Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 11:10pm
I purchased the Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 motherboard, which comes with an onboard LED light below the chipset(?) to the bottom right. Looking at the overview for this product on the ASRock website, it looks pretty clear that you can change the color of this light through the Polychrome app (there is a sample polychrome interface, and clicking around it changes the color to whatever you want on the website). However, mine stays the color red and I can't get it to change through the Polychrome app, nor through UEFI. 

How can I change the color from red to something else?

Thanks in advance!
_Mael_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Mael_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 1:28am

Edited by _Mael_ - 16 Aug 2018 at 1:29am
Mrs91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 2:18pm
Would like to know as well!
hajty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hajty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 8:53am
I have the same problem. Somebody's got some informations about this? I tried the other version of Polychrome app and to flash nu_ files and nothing helps...
hajty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hajty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2018 at 6:25am
bump
reneirwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reneirwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 6:06am
i have this issue too. i tried using the asrock rgb utility but no dice. giant thread over here for their x370 mobo: http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4537&PN=3&title=rgb-led-issues
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic