ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock Support Doesn't Bother Replying

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock Support Doesn't Bother Replying
    Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 9:49am
Hello,

I've tried contacting Asrock Support using the Support Request Form several times over the past few months, without ever receiving a reply. I always receive the automated confirmation email when I submit the ticket, so your system is definitely registering my support requests, but then you're just ignoring them. This is pretty poor customer service. We have between 20 and 30 workstations to replace at the end of the year for clients, with support like this Asrock products won't even be considered.
xhue View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xhue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:10pm
Same thing with AMD boards from ASRock. Support is non-existent.
Event4101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Event4101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 11:20am
I've submitted two ASRock tech support requests for the J4205-ITX board that I purchased.  One request was sent in the month of December 2016 and the other in July 2018.  Neither request received a response other than the automated courtesy reply that said I would be contacted soon.  From other forum posts that I have read on this site and others, some people claim to have received tech support responses from ASRock so it must happen.

I always used the support request form found at the "Contact Technical Support [MB / Graphics Card / Mini PC / IPC]" link...

https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

I recently stumbled upon these tech support instructions found at the "Repair / RMA" link...

http://asrock.com/support/index.asp?cat=RMA

There it mentions the support request should be emailed to support@asrockamerica.com instead of submitting a form.  If I can motivate myself to do so I may give the email method a try.

TrevorX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 11:44am
I can confirm that Asrock replied to me yesterday with the firmware we needed to protect some systems from the Spectre vulnerability. So thanks to the Asrock technical team for finally replying, but you guys need to seriously improve your customer service communication - if I'd simply been told you were working on it, I would have been far happier and more patient.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic