ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AB350M PRO 4 v5.0 bios update crash, boot loop.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350M PRO 4 v5.0 bios update crash, boot loop.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shecsar@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AB350M PRO 4 v5.0 bios update crash, boot loop.
    Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 4:33am
After successfully updating bios from P4.50 to P5.00 pc rebooted. After that pc started workin with black screen and no sound. 30 secs and it shutsdown for a 4 sec and then starts again. That is the loop.
I have tried cl_cmos in few different ways, tried changing memory modules and slots (same memory), i have tried New PSU, i have tried unplugg all the cables (sw reset, led, sata, without m.2 ssd, front panel audio, usb etc.), tried everything with just 24pin and 4pin power cables.
Bios could not be loaded, it is still in loop.
All of the components are new, just bought - ryzen 3 2200g, HyperX predator 3000mhz, sx6000 m.2, AB350 PRO 4...
Please if anyone has an advice i will appriciate,thank you.

Edited by Shecsar@gmail.com - 20 Sep 2018 at 4:33am
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 5:25pm
Unplug the system from power, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, pull the CMOS battery and set the clear CMOS jumper to the clear position. Leave it like this for at least 2 hours before restoring the jumper to the normal position, replacing the battery and powering up. 

If you still don't get post after this then RMA the board, it sounds like the update may have bugged and bricked the board. Unfortunately bad BIOS flashes can happen sometimes.

Good luck Wink
Shecsar@gmail.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shecsar@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 5:50pm
Tried that in many different ways and different timing, nothing... There is no help. Today I RMA it, I hope for replacement.. Thank you
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 6:48pm
Good luck with the replacement Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic