ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock Extreme 4+ NEED HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berignus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock Extreme 4+ NEED HELP
    Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 7:25am
For some reason whenever I start up my new computer (which now has windows 10 on it), it always goes to the boot menu even though I have it set to boot on Windows 10 set on priority..so now whenever my computer starts up I have to hit f2 at the bios and choose my SSD with windows on it..super annoying, please help.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 12:18pm
Not sure I understand your description. When you start the PC, it goes directly into the UEFI/BIOS on its own and displays the Boot menu screen? That's on a Z170 Extreme4+?

Or does the PC display the Boot Manager menu, which is an option that can be set in the UEFI/BIOS Tools menu? That screen is not part of the UEFI/BIOS itself.

When did this start happening? Was there something that changed on the PC you are aware of, and afterwards it started doing what you described?

You mentioned the PC "... now has Windows 10 on it". Did you install Win 10 yourself, or was that the upgrade offer from MSoft? Either way, what version of Windows were you previously using?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic