ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

XMP issue I think

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Imakuni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imakuni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 6:45am
Looks like your mobo doesn't allow you to raise VCCIO.... try going with VCCSA instead, 1.2v should do it. Actually, you want to increase both, but given that you can only mess with one of them, might as well just deal with what you can work with.

Oh yeah, and VDRAM, use 1.35v.

Edited by Imakuni - 17 Oct 2016 at 6:47am
Evilvito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evilvito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2016 at 6:35am
Hello

I bought a ASRock Z170A-X1 motherboard with 16 GB DDR4 2800 Mhz ram. I noticed when the computer started up, CPU-Z and my bios tells me the Ram frequency is at 2133 Mhz. When I load the XMP Profile of 2800 Mhz, my computer won't boot and I get stuck with a black screen. I've updated the motherboard to the latest version, I've asked someone in Tom's Hardware Guide and they told me to increase the DRAM voltage and VCCIO (I don't even know what this is and I couldn't find it). What can I do in order for it to read 2800 Mhz?

Here are some pictures I took

Edited by Evilvito - 17 Oct 2016 at 6:39am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic