ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

memory integrity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2024 at 8:51pm
Official response from ASRock

ASRock Tweak ver:2.0.63 ??New version
The graphics card team is also aware of this and is working on it, and will be able to fix it soon.

As a result, it is not possible to use ASRock Tweak at the moment.

Originally posted by mina mina wrote:

ASRock Tweak ver:2.0.63

It seems that the same symptoms occur with Radeon tool, but the latest version does not seem to be available.

Do you have a link where the version after the 29th is uploaded?
dimosdennis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimosdennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2024 at 4:37pm
Now that was fast! Great work from the ASRock team, thanks.
3di View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3di Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2024 at 5:27pm
I wouldn't recommend uninstalling the windows update, or if you do, make sure you create a system restore point first. I tried it and I was no longer able to open the start menu or the search tool, windows gave me a critical error popup with the only option to sign out of windows. Although I didn't uninstall the windows update from safe mode, so possibly that would have been a different story.
Joker-rus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Joker-rus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2024 at 12:33am
Good afternoon! I'm from Russia. Same problem with the X670E Steel Legend board. as a temporary solution, follow the link.https://www.reddit.com/r/ASRock/comments/1ecrl7z/fix_asrrgbled_driver_error_driver_cannot_be/
mina View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2024 at 2:45am
https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X670E%20Steel%20Legend/index.jp.asp#Download
[Beta] ASRock Motherboard Utility Ver.4.1.7 2024/7/30
[Beta] Restart to UEFI Ver.1.0.15 2024/7/29
[Beta] ASRock Polychrome RGB Ver.2.0.182 2024/7/29
The above will fix the issue.

Originally posted by Joker-rus Joker-rus wrote:

Good afternoon! I'm from Russia. Same problem with the X670E Steel Legend board. as a temporary solution, follow the link.https://www.reddit.com/r/ASRock/comments/1ecrl7z/fix_asrrgbled_driver_error_driver_cannot_be/
Dansker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dansker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2024 at 4:40am

That worked for me! So far, no issues with using the new ASRockRGBLed beta!
mina View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2024 at 6:49pm
AsrTweakSetup(v2.0.64)
GPU support has also been added.
2024/8/2

Official response from ASRock

ASRock Tweak ver:2.0.63 ??New version
The graphics card team is also aware of this and is working on it, and will be able to fix it soon.

As a result, it is not possible to use ASRock Tweak at the moment.

ASRock Tweak ver:2.0.63

It seems that the same symptoms occur with Radeon tool, but the latest version does not seem to be available.

Do you have a link where the version after the 29th is uploaded?
Joker-rus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker-rus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2024 at 7:59am
Some patches were posted on the website for my board. I'm just not familiar with how to install them. can you help?
https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/X670E%20Steel%20Legend/index.ru.asp#Download
mina View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2024 at 1:47pm
Uninstall all previous problematic utilities. Download and extract the utilities uploaded on the 29th and 30th, then install them.

If this doesn't work, try uninstalling KB50427.

If that doesn't work, update KB50427 to Windows, then uninstall KB50427 in Safe Mode and try again.

Some patches were posted on the website for my board. I'm just not familiar with how to install them. can you help?
https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/X670E%20Steel%20Legend/index.ru.asp#Download
hypo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2024 at 12:36pm
Hello

N100M user here, just had the asrdrv107.sys error after Windows update this morning.

I tried removing all apps and installing beta MotherboardUtility(v3.0.503), but ATuning.exe is returning an access violation.

Also, it seems that asrdrv107.sys is not updated: file properties says
version 1.0.0.0
created/modified 15 december 2023 (when I installed windows).

Which is the setup/app that should update this driver?

ps: I don't see KB50427 in update history, probably another KB or because I did not restart my computer for so long.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic