ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Date keeps changing - ASRock H110M-HDS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clubfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Prizm Prizm wrote:

Looks like I was wrong, I checked my PC and I have indeed turned sleep off. The mouse problem happens sometimes when I bring my monitor out of standby/power save. It's just a regular USB mouse (logitech) plugged straight into the back of the PC. Never had problems before Win10. It happens at my workplace as well with our Win10 machines. Someone on another forum mentioned it happens to their entire fleet of PCs in the company haha
Don't mean to derail this thread though, I just mentioned it as I thought it was sleep related.

Windows 10 is still a work in progresses far as I am concerned. In windows 8.1 I have mouse in safe mode in Windows 10 NO!
Kurttb1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurttb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 2:16pm
Angry  I have an ASRock H110m-hds motherboard with a i6700 cpu and I have having Clock changing problems  last 3 days the DATE has gone forward between 11:00pm and 11:30pm then at 12:01 the DATE goes forward again making me a DAY forward on the Clock.  The time always stays correct.  I have tried several things however I have two other computers running the exact same Win7pro OS and 100% of the same programs (except for the motherboard drivers and ASRock App.) My other 2 computers are ACER computers and both of them have never had a problem with the CLOCK or time since they were installed over a year ago.  On this ASRock I have installed a Clean operating system 3 times on 3 different SSD's  and everyone of them has this DATE ISSUE of going forward twice, which causes my Antivirus not to sync properly and who knows what else is going on.  I have run  Malwarebytes 3.* ; Norton Security together on one and two,  and on this third I added PCMatic to see if that program could detect the problem,  no luck there.  THE forward jumping DATE  has to be a ASRock Issue or some kind of incompatibility with the ASRock drivers causing it.

I have been searching for answers for months now gave up for awhile but now I'm back looking for answers again.   Please HELP !!! THANKS,  Kurt  

P.S.   If this could be a bad motherboard ?? would ASRock replace it?  Or do they already know about the DATE problems and suppressing it?
Be the best you should be!
emes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 4:13am
I have exactly the same problem with date changing randomly after resuming from sleep mode.
Have anyone managed to solve it?
Is there any feedback from ASRock support?

Thanks.
Kurttb1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurttb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 3:44pm
The DATE CHANGING issue was solved by updating the bios on the ASRock Motherboard.

Go to the Website, pick your motherboard, find the bios updates,  save the update to your computer and later to a USB stick.   FIND the information on how to install the update manually that is by not using the ASRock App (which btw would not update my bios).  You can use the app to check the version of the bios on your motherboard and then check to see if your version is the latest one listed on the ASRock website.  If the Website has a later version and your ASRock APP will not install it then you must do it without the app.  That is why you need to find the info on how to update the bios w/o the app.  I'm not sure if they call it manually or something else.    I vaguely remember that you might be able to update the bios by using the F2, Del or whatever it says and use the onboard program but you will need to have the USB stick in the drive with the update on it, so that the internal program can find it.   These are SUGGESTIVE and I don't have time to look up all the EXACT info on how to do it  but I am sure it can be found somewhere on the ASRock site or maybe google " how to update my ASRock motherboard bios... etc.."    1st thing check the ASRock app on your computer to see what the present version of the bios is!  then go to ASRock website and check the lastest bios version released for your motherboard.  ((P.S  the ASRock App is a little program you installed on your computer using the installaton disk which came with the motherboard.   The drivers and programs on this disk are usually installed when you are installing your OS etc.  I am sure it can be installed later as an addon from the ASRock site if it is not already on your computer))   P.S.  ALL the drivers on your computer need to be checked for updates and updated as needed.  ONLY then can you address computer issues properly.  Hope this is not too confusing. K
olode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 3:23pm
I have the same issue. Date on win 10 pro is jumping ahead after waking up from sleep.
I have installed the latest BIOS P7.10. Please help me to fix it, or do I have to replace my mobo?
Kurttb1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurttb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 4:40pm
   ASRock     web site   

Info for H110M-HDS  (motherboard with 1151 intel socket)

Latest Bios     7.30

if the above bios does not fix it

then try  the BETA bios 7.32    see bottom of Bios page.

As with any Bios update,  take due care at your own responsibility, 

Kurttb1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurttb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 4:59pm
A NOTE FOR THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE:    This is for the i-6700k CPU however the bios may be the same for others best to double check by doing a search on the site for your specific CPU  and the specific downloads / lists etc for your CPU.
pistos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pistos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 10:49pm
I have the same issue. My date keeps moving ahead after returning from sleep.

I have a H110M-DS/Hyper motherboard, with Bios P1.80

Running an i5-6400 CPU

Have tried everything suggested and nothing has worked yet.

olode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 5:09am
Thank you for your hint. Indeed there is new BIOS available.
Unfortunately I'm not able to use it.

According to both my knowledge and CPU-Z app I have mainboard: H110M-DGS R3.0
When trying to use Windows upgrade application I got message: 'the BIOS file does not support this model!!'. When trying instant flash I got message 'no image file found'.

It is strange - previous upgrade to 7.10 worked flawlessly (instant flash). Any ideas?
olode View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2018 at 5:33am
Tried 7.30, tried beta, tried 7.40 which appeared - the message is the same. Tried even DOS version. Any ideas/hints? Why it is saying the BIOS is not for the mainboard?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic