ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ab350 gaming itx/ac sound problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lochmatyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 3:00am
so. finally i\ve installed latest stuff fron amd site and then uninstalled AMD HD audio device driver an this worked/ thanks.

I owe you beers, _Mael_    ))   
Lochmatyj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lochmatyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:50am
Finally i've switched back to the external X-Fi card because it does have an equalizer
Is there any chance to use an equalizer, Crystalizer and speaker fill together on the onboard chip?
_Mael_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Mael_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 2:04am
I use the integrated chip together with the cinema 3, I believe I have seen an equalizer inside the cinema 3, to explore the program well, and it also works with the fill speakers, I use 5.1 sound and the audio comes out through all the speakers
Lochmatyj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lochmatyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 3:32am
Nope, there`s no EQ. For me it would be better to use both speaker fill and EQ from realtek and a big "MAKE IT COOL" button with a slider for a Crystalizer )) that should be enough for the great sound.
Lochmatyj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lochmatyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 4:10am
Yay, i`ve found a fix for all this The Eqoalizer APO software DOES work along with the soundblaster stuff, i like the sound again )
_Mael_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Mael_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 1:38am

nanohead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nanohead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 9:17am
Dumb question... I have the same board (and the B450 as well)....

Did anyone try disabling the Realtek in BIOS and using the HDMI raw bitstream feed instead using the AMD drivers for for the HDMI audio device?   Always wanted to try, but haven't gotten to it.
Lochmatyj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lochmatyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:55am
Hi again

Am I the only one having the bass management checkbox state not saving when changing to another page in Cinema 3? Also the subwoofer boost and crossover frequency controls don`t seem to make any effect. The subwoofer is playing "something" though.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic