ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enable VT-d on J3455-ITX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 12:02am
Originally posted by CateFul CateFul wrote:

Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Originally posted by CateFul CateFul wrote:

Tech support emailed me a copy of the updated BIOS v1.11. I will try it and report back here. It's not a public release yet but I'm sure they will include it in the next release.

Awesome.

If you would please, can you up that to a file hoster, ZippyShare, and PM me a link to it? That way should another User have this issue and yet before they publicly release it I can at least archive it here for any User till they do.

I'm a Moderator here so I'm always here.

Sure thing, check your pm please

Got it CateFul. Thank you kindly.
cr9c1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cr9c1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 2:55am
Hello. Curious if the BIOS update enabled the vt-d option for this board? Been looking at it to replace an old dying board of mine but I want vt-d. Thanks
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 4:43am
Originally posted by cr9c1 cr9c1 wrote:

Hello. Curious if the BIOS update enabled the vt-d option for this board? Been looking at it to replace an old dying board of mine but I want vt-d. Thanks

Cateful confirmed to me in a PM that it does allow enabling VT-d.

If and when you get this particular board PM me.
cr9c1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cr9c1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 8:10am
Thanks for your reply. That is good to know.  I've been researching several boards, including Asus' offering, but they cannot confirm whether or not VT-d is enable-able in their BIOS, and then I stumbled across this post.  I'm waiting to hear back from them before I make a purchasing decision. Ideally, I'd like to get something with a few more PCI-e slots, much like the ASUS J3455M-E but if I end up getting this board, I will certainly let you know.

I may seek the Pentium quad core version as well, the J4205.  Really appreciate your reply, thank you.

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2016 at 8:32am
You're Welcome. That's what we're here for.

ASUS ???? Tongue
kevin249 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 11:16am
I got the same problem, could you send me the bios, please? thanks. 
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2016 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by kevin249 kevin249 wrote:

I got the same problem, could you send me the bios, please? thanks. 

Too all that come here before ASRock places the file on their MB download page(s) PM me your email address and I'll arrange for you to have a 12hr window to download it from my personal Google Drive.
gyuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gyuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2016 at 10:46pm
Hello. Could you please sent me the bios file via email? A lot thanks.
I'll PM my email address to you.
gyuce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gyuce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 8:07am
Ver L1.11 for this MB supports VT-d
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2016 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by gyuce gyuce wrote:

Ver L1.11 for this MB supports VT-d

Confirmed. He sent me a BIOS pic showing VT-d as toggleable between Enabled and Disabled
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic