ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Z87 EXTREME6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGWP1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 7:15pm
I would like to point out!
I haven't ever touched anything in BIOS other than the time i updated it. else I've never touched it.
Would also point i am a bit afraid to take out the battery, think my GPU is in the way, last time i did something like that my entire GPU didn't work :/

Edited by GGWP1337 - 01 Nov 2016 at 7:46pm
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 10:04pm
If the issue is present only in a single title then I would suggest you post your issue on the game's official forums. In all likelihood the issue is caused by the game, it's engine or driver issues related to it's engine.

I would not recommend anyone tamper inside their PC if they are uncomfortable with the idea or lack the experience to do so Wink Given the issue seems to be localized to a single title it is a moot point anyway.

Good luck and do let us know if you find a solution.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 11:45pm
Is it not the case that a consistent FPS rate is impossible to maintain, since the underlying code of a game in different situations may simply cause changes in it?

Then do something different as the OP mentioned, which starts something else running which needs resources, and of course the FPS rate changes when resources are used elsewhere?
GGWP1337 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGWP1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2016 at 11:59pm
Because the game Dead by Daylight was few weeks ago so badly optimized after they patched it i only drop one frame once in a while, + i can play it on Ultra stable 60..
GGWP1337 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGWP1337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 12:29am
Xaltar
I checked Device Manager and my Intel Management Engine Interface its Version: 11.0.0.1157 i look at ASrocks Intel Management Engine driver ver:11.0.0.1158
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic