ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryzen 3000 series support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 108>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 10:46am
Oh, plz, don't sell this bulls**t. I have Kingston HyperX, same boot problems.

Many people already confirmed that change of mobo to Gygabite for example fix all problems. This is clearly Assrock's bug, never recommend them to anyone.
Instead of building less but quality products they sacrifice with normal support.
2.5 months past, no any reply from TS... [/QUOTE]

you mean these gigabyte?
http://forum.gigabyte.us/thread/7957/x370-gaming-3700x-constantly-resetting
http://forum.gigabyte.us/thread/7418/another-x570-xmp-memory-problem

soulstealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulstealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 5:28pm
https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/dcubzs/agesa_1004_coming_in_november/

19hba66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19hba66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 5:31pm
Raised the DRAM voltage to 1.4 (only option other than 1.35). Now no boot or even boot-loops. After 3 hard-resets a boot, but with intact UEFI user-settings. So not a huge success I'm afraid. Bummer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulstealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 6:02pm
considered there will be over 100+ features and bug fixes in agesa 1004, means that there are currently over 100+ bugs and missing features...
CorNut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CorNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by gizmic gizmic wrote:

you mean these gigabyte?
http://forum.gigabyte.us/thread/7957/x370-gaming-3700x-constantly-resetting
http://forum.gigabyte.us/thread/7418/another-x570-xmp-memory-problem

ASRock's problems are much more widespread. It's so widespread, it pretty much eliminates user error & the occasional compatibility issue. I have an ITX B450 and an ITX X470, both worked great with 2000 series chips, neither works with 3000 series without fighting bootloops for 30 min. One board has Samsung b-die which is known to be Ryzen friendly, it doesn't matter what RAM settings I use.
LocutusH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LocutusH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by soulstealer soulstealer wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/dcubzs/agesa_1004_coming_in_november/

And for ASRock users, maybe next year...
radry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by 19hba66 19hba66 wrote:

It's now close to 2 months since the latest BIOS was posted to the Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac. This is lousy support of us customers, when ASRock on the box states, that the board is Ryzen 3000 ready.
I'm running this board with a Ryzen 5 3600 and 16GB of G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX (AMD-comp.). This is the 3. set of RAM I'm using. Others wouldn't boot at all or only with 1 stick of RAM.
I have updated the UEFI to version 3.50 and even L3.52 and it still boot-loops when cold-starting and waking from sleep. After boot-loops the UEFI also resets. Usually a couple of reboots with low fan-activity and no boot-screen, then a boot-screen, reboot a new boot-screen and then Win loads. But other times 10-15 reboots with low fan-activity. Restarting has no problems.

EXACTLY the same problems.

I'm in contact with Asrock support since June. Although they replied to all my e-mails, they weren't helpful. They claim some components is broken, which is a lie!

I tried a lot of different Uefi Settings but nothing helps. Sometimes I can boot fine for two times, then endless boot loops again on 3rd time.

I suspect that either settings are being corrupt or some "auto" setting is set incorrectly or it's just a bug with Ryzen 3000 series.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soulstealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 12:48am
Originally posted by radry radry wrote:

Originally posted by 19hba66 19hba66 wrote:

It's now close to 2 months since the latest BIOS was posted to the Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac. This is lousy support of us customers, when ASRock on the box states, that the board is Ryzen 3000 ready.
I'm running this board with a Ryzen 5 3600 and 16GB of G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX (AMD-comp.). This is the 3. set of RAM I'm using. Others wouldn't boot at all or only with 1 stick of RAM.
I have updated the UEFI to version 3.50 and even L3.52 and it still boot-loops when cold-starting and waking from sleep. After boot-loops the UEFI also resets. Usually a couple of reboots with low fan-activity and no boot-screen, then a boot-screen, reboot a new boot-screen and then Win loads. But other times 10-15 reboots with low fan-activity. Restarting has no problems.

EXACTLY the same problems.

I'm in contact with Asrock support since June. Although they replied to all my e-mails, they weren't helpful. They claim some components is broken, which is a lie!

I tried a lot of different Uefi Settings but nothing helps. Sometimes I can boot fine for two times, then endless boot loops again on 3rd time.

I suspect that either settings are being corrupt or some "auto" setting is set incorrectly or it's just a bug with Ryzen 3000 series.

when i contacted support first a few weeks ago, they were even unaware of what was going on there in the forums and with their boards, suggesting i do basic trouble shooting...
Oirllah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oirllah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 3:25am
It really looks like the majority of complains are from us - the owners of b450 fatal1ty gaming itx/ac board combined with ryzen 3000 cpu. And most of us have the post/boot problem. Troubleshooting is annoying because with that kind of problem we can't even exit bios normally. Endeed our numbers are small and not significant in a large scale, but we are vocal minority. Sad that it was confirmed that there no planned updates in this month. Lets hope someone finds solution.
In my case separately all components are working fine, so i cant return them.
sajmon83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sajmon83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 4:04am
Originally posted by wenerikk wenerikk wrote:

Oh, plz, don't sell this bulls**t. I have Kingston HyperX, same boot problems.

Many people already confirmed that change of mobo to Gygabite for example fix all problems. This is clearly Assrock's bug, never recommend them to anyone.
Instead of building less but quality products they sacrifice with normal support.
2.5 months past, no any reply from TS...

Hehehe, that's weird
I had a Gigabyte motherboard and problems ... When I started the computer, it detected a problem (probably with memory) and constantly reset my bios settings (it was very annoying). The funny thing was that after setting the bios (mainly memory) I could restart the computer as many times as I wanted and there was no problem until I turned it off and turned it on again. Sometimes the system freezes during its operation (rarely but still). Many people on the Gigabyte forum wrote about similar problems and no help or response or support from Gigabyte. I got angry and bought ASRock X470 Taichi. All my problems are over, I even overclocked the RAM memory at 3600 MHz and everything works beautifully. So I conclude that it's more the chip's fault or something else. Anyway, other producers also have problems
MB: ASRock X470 Taichi (L3.71)
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 2xG-Skill FlareX F4-3200C14-8GFX @ 3600CL14 MHz
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 TI @ C2025 MHz M6003 MHz
M.2 256GB SSD 512GB HDD 2TB+3TB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 108>
  Share Topic