ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enable onboard graphics in B450M Pro4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimfrag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2018 at 11:53pm
I couldnt find it in the specs either but from a major site here in greece it says it has. I hope thats the case. It usually just gives me a black screen from the beginning, the card is alright it was tested by msi.
garych View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 12:24am
"Integrated AMD Radeon??Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*" , so it requires Ryzen APU.
That's the only integrated graphics you'll get here.
Your local website probably misled you into thinking that it has something else.
dimfrag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimfrag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 12:28am
Do you have any idea how i could make that gpu work?
garych View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 12:40am
What have you tried so far?

Do you have CSM disabled by any chance? Try enabling it back using your old GPU and see if the new GPU works after that.

You might wanna try to install both of your GPUs if you have enough power connectors, space in the case and time, to see what's wrong in windows.
dimfrag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimfrag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 1:00am
When i first tried it i basically updated to the latest available bios and tried a few stuff that people suggested. One of those was csm which didnt help me either (it didnt work or there wasnt in my bios cant really remember). I cant use both gpus because i dont have so many connectors. If i find some and i can physically install them (one card may block 2 slots) what should i do next? How can i know from which one the system triea to work?
garych View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 1:12am
have you tried clearing CMOS?
dimfrag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimfrag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 1:13am
yes i have cleared it many times
garych View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 1:19am
So you're saying that pc with your rx570 will just not boot? Or does it start with black screen?

It might be that you bought a faulty gpu.
dimfrag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimfrag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 1:24am
The gpu is not faulty. I have seen it work in a different computer and it was also confirmed by msi that it works. The pc just starts with a black screen. I dont even have the opportunity to go to bios
garych View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garych Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 1:27am
what about cables, are you using the same one that you used with your older gpu?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic