ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryzen 3000 series support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 108>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanButcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 11:07pm
When BIOS with newest AGESA will be available for AB350m PRO4 will be available? We are still on AGESA 1.0.0.1 and i have huge stability issues with Ryzen 5 3600.
DanButcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanButcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 11:33pm
Just received e-mail from support that they are ending test of new BIOS for my mobo and this should available in few days.
cxb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cxb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 1:09am
Hi - complete newbie here. I haven't built a PC in 10 years, and was absolutely staggered that a new build on a B450M Pro4 went exactly OK, with a Ryzen 3600, Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600, and a new WD Black NVMe. Even with a small 300W PSU. XMP Profile loaded up to 3600MHz immediately. Updated to the new 3.60 BIOS today.

I can only say, well done ASRock. To make that all work on a previous generation m'board was a big surprise for me.
wenerikk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wenerikk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 4:49am
Originally posted by cxb cxb wrote:

Hi - complete newbie here. I haven't built a PC in 10 years, and was absolutely staggered that a new build on a B450M Pro4 went exactly OK, with a Ryzen 3600, Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600, and a new WD Black NVMe. Even with a small 300W PSU. XMP Profile loaded up to 3600MHz immediately. Updated to the new 3.60 BIOS today.

I can only say, well done ASRock. To make that all work on a previous generation m'board was a big surprise for me.

Disagree, I have already 3 times updated BIOS on my Fatal1ty x470 gaming 470itx/ac and still having this boot issue... I have no idea what Asrock has in brain but such support is on absolutely not acceptable level...
ChinStrap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChinStrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 5:19am
Originally posted by wenerikk wenerikk wrote:

Originally posted by cxb cxb wrote:

Disagree, I have already 3 times updated BIOS on my Fatal1ty x470 gaming 470itx/ac and still having this boot issue... I have no idea what Asrock has in brain but such support is on absolutely not acceptable level...

X370 ITX is in the same boat. i will be thinking with my wallet in the future. other board partners have (working) ABB loaded on A320, and we cant get the same on the once flagship ITX product from asrock.
SeiferAlmasy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeiferAlmasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 6:48am
I cannot load menu Support for download.
Please fix it.

https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370%20Killer%20SLI/index.asp#Support
htbkoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htbkoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 1:09pm
Agree (although I did not get the same board and only bought a B450M Pro4 from ASRock)

However, hearing absolutely nothing from the official ASRock support after submitting the support request for one whole month (and I can only rely on the kind volunteers and limited support on the forum) is definitely not acceptable.
(Comparing with the SSD manufacturer which I had requested support at the same time - they had always responded within 2 days)

This is my first and would probably be my last product bought from ASRock.
Ray62 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by SeiferAlmasy SeiferAlmasy wrote:

I cannot load menu Support for download.
Please fix it.
https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370%20Killer%20SLI/index.asp#Support

If you want to get the latest bios, use
https://www.asrock.com/support/download.asp?cat=BIOS
move to your board and use "click here" for direct download link.
Asrock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Offline
Under test:
MSI X570_MEG_ACE | AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Scythe Mugen5 | 2x16GB F4-3200C14D-32GTZ@3466 | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by htbkoo htbkoo wrote:

Agree (although I did not get the same board and only bought a B450M Pro4 from ASRock)

However, hearing absolutely nothing from the official ASRock support after submitting the support request for one whole month (and I can only rely on the kind volunteers and limited support on the forum) is definitely not acceptable.
(Comparing with the SSD manufacturer which I had requested support at the same time - they had always responded within 2 days)

This is my first and would probably be my last product bought from ASRock.

htbkoo did you use this form?
https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

When you successfully submit a ticket you should get an automated confirmation email. If you did not get an automated confirmation email the ticket did not go through. Double check all your info and try again until you get one. The confirmation email can take up to 10mins to arrive in your email.

99 times out of 100 when someone does not get a response to a ticket it is because the ticket did not send, either because of an error on the form (email entered incorrectly for example) or a hiccup in the server. Almost every time I have queried my contacts in Tech Support about a ticket that was not answered the ticket has not been found on their system (it was never received). On the very rare occasion where a ticket is missed or replied late it typically coincides with a national holiday and a large backlog of tickets. Then there are the support requests through incorrect channels, like emailing ASRock's marketing department. The only way to properly contact tech support is via the form I linked above.

Please send me a PM with a screenshot of your confirmation email if you received one and I will send it to my contacts at ASRock to investigate for you. They take their job very seriously and do their very best to answer every ticket they receive. In all the years I have been using ASRock I have always gotten prompt responses from them and not because I am a moderator here, I always sent tickets anonymously so as not to get special treatment.
sebastianer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sebastianer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 3:26pm
Today I'm expecting a new PSU from Amazon (Corsair RM650X) to try with my B450 ITX + 3700X combo. This is a top tier PSU according to some websites.

I don't think this solve the issues (low chance to POST, low chance to wake from sleep and very low chance to post after turning off the PSU and cutting the motherboard's power) (hope is really down) because my current PSU was working well with a Ryzen 5 1600 and the my previous build (i5 4590).

But at least I'm going to try. (If it doesn't work I'll probably return the PSU, though is better than my current lower tier Enermax).

Anyway, I'm doing this because ASRock Support recommended me to try with a new PSU.
MB: ASRock B450 ITX (P3.70)
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: Ballistix BLS2K8G4D32AESTK
SSD: Crucial P1 500 NVME
GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX1080
PSU: Enermax ERX530AWT --> Corsair RM650x (CP-9020178)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 108>
  Share Topic