ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX BIOS keeps resetting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lajchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 12:02am
The latest 2.3 bios from the Asrock website is the same as the beta bios posted on this forum. It does not fix the Bios reset feature, and it takes longer to boot with the 2.3 VS the older revisions.

Who knew that they could actually make things worse with the new revision... :D

ENTERPRISE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ENTERPRISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 2:26am
Well that is a bummer !
ENTERPRISE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ENTERPRISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2020 at 10:06pm
Just as an update, after all the diagnostics sent to ASROCK they recommend I just get a replacement board which is a massive bummer. I guess this is just more than a BIOS level issue.
Brennye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brennye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2020 at 8:29am
I have had the bios reset issue for many months now, ever since I purchased this X570 TB3 ITX board. Tried all bios revisions, the problem is never fixed.

I have another X570 system setup at home running a Gigabyte Aurus board, haven't had a single issue with it, not one.

This is 100% a hardware issue IMO, I don't think bios revisions are going to help us here.

I have always purchased Gigabyte and Asus boards apart from this one, the ITX TB3 had the features I needed so I took the risk. Never again, first AsRock board ever and the only time in my life I have ever had any sort of issue from a motherboard.
Henk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2021 at 3:53am
I do have the same issues with my X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3

I did load Bios version 3.0 abd will tell you if it will fix the problem in the tim. Fir now it seems good
Henk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 5:27am
After a day, my X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 is still working without problems with Bios 3.0. So I think asrock did fix the issue.......
Henk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 2:30am
But now, the same issue is back agein.
I will send my mainboard for RMA.
GRANTnWishes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRANTnWishes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 10:45pm
Would like to also report that I am having the same issues with the time/date resetting and the bios resetting on the Asrock TB3/ITX motherboard. I have recently tried to download the recent 3.2 BIOS update and BEWARE!! it completely prevented me from even entering the OS. It locks the computer completely and states the following error: "B1InitializeLibrary failed 0xc0000001". As a result, I had to revert back to the 3.1 BIOS version. I do not know for sure what caused this, however I was running the Windows 11 beta so may have had something to do with it. Just figured I would add to the discussion. I have tried 2 new CMOS batteries as everyone said that was the problem but did not fix my issue.
Ellenberg51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ellenberg51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 3:40am
Hey Community,
I´ve got the same problems with date and some random resets from the bios.
I checked and changed the Bios-battery.
The battery is ok.
I hope for a Bios-fix or i have send to the RMA.
The best stable bios at the moment is 3.0 .
I try to Update 3.2 i got the same error "B1InitializeLibrary failed 0xc0000001" with Windows 10.

I Hope Asrock have a fix soon.
andrei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2022 at 1:59am
I found this thread because my X370 Pro Gaming also experienced same issue. Keep resetting after cold boot.

By default, AMD-V is disable. I want to enable it permanently in UEFI setting.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic