ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

BIOS UPDATE - ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4-CB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkSnail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIOS UPDATE - ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4-CB
    Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 11:22am
I want to update my bios (asrock x570 phantom gaming 4-CB) but I get the " no image file detected error".
I did a little bit of research and now I am not even sure anymore if I am downloading the right bios. I originally thought this is my MB;

-X570 Phantom Gaming 4 WiFi ax

Because I have WIFI on the MB, but the names don't mach exactly. I also tried the
X570 Phantom Gaming 4 bios. But it also didn't work and the names don't match.
It is not the ITX or X because those Motherboards look different than mine.
So I'm a bit confused.

requiem4adream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote requiem4adream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 12:12pm
On windows 10, click start, type in msinfo32.exe then the model of your motherboard should be listed under "Baseboard Product". If it's not that then try with a different thumb drive or what ever you're putting your BIOS file in. Also make sure you unzip the file first or else it won't work.
CompileNConquer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CompileNConquer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 8:43am
I'm having the same issue. i can't seem to find any infomation about this motherboard. did you also get yours from CyberPower?
DarkSnail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkSnail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 12:00am
msinfo32.exe shows;

- X570 phantom gaming 4-CB

which is not listed on the ASRock homepage. Only the 2 Motherboards I mentioned above. I also tried to use the APP Shop, no Bios update either. I am on version 1.00 there should be an update...
DarkSnail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkSnail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2019 at 12:02am
Originally posted by CompileNConquer CompileNConquer wrote:

I'm having the same issue. i can't seem to find any infomation about this motherboard. did you also get yours from CyberPower?

Yes, I bought the PC from CyberPower as well. I am wondering if they have some different version of the Motherboard. I am going to contact them directly.
YetAnotherRando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YetAnotherRando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2019 at 7:59am
Originally posted by DarkSnail DarkSnail wrote:

Originally posted by CompileNConquer CompileNConquer wrote:

Yes, I bought the PC from CyberPower as well. I am wondering if they have some different version of the Motherboard. I am going to contact them directly.

Did you get a response from them? I'm having the same issue.
RonMexico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonMexico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 3:12am
I talked to them about this same issue. They initially told me that it was the exactly the same board at the stock version and I should contact ASROCK. ASROCK told me it's a custom board and to contact Cyberpower and have them request the update. I told Cyberpower and they said they do not have a bios update at this time. We need to keep at them to get this updated because it is unacceptable to still be on v1 on mobos this new, while the stock board is on v1.7.
CompileNConquer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CompileNConquer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:50am
I contacted support the day after my reply and got the same response as you guys.
SquEebEr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SquEebEr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 9:19am
Try this.

http://www.cyberpowerinc.com/drivers/?dir=Motherboards/BIOS/Asrock
SkyhawkPM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkyhawkPM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2020 at 1:49am
Hello,

I am currently running P1.60.

CyberpowerPC has P1.30 listed as the latest version.

The Asrock mobo's are currently running Agesa 1.0.0.4.

When can we expect an update for our mobos? Please advise.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic