ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pc wont turn on

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asrock1234567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2019 at 4:09am
Its a 2018 650w psu. And the connector im using is 4+4 and says cpu on it. Thats why i assumed the problem is the port. I dont even think the problem is the cpu honestly.
Asrock1234567 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asrock1234567 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 1:06am
Yeah im pretty sure the problem is the motherboard now. Because ive checked everything and that led light on vga still stays on. I dont need any storage to simply load the bios right? Theres nothing i can find thats wrong with it.
Philian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2020 at 4:19pm
Hello,

I've got the same problem. The vga and boot light up at the start (and went out before the windows screen). Effectively on my semi modular Corsair TX750M there's a cable integrated marked CPU exactly as your picture (6+2 pin) beside the motheboard big cable.

But the connector of the motherboard is a 4+4 pin.

I saw on the power supply a 4+4 pin connector (see picture below :)

There's no cable with 2 4+4 pin connectors that are came with the power supply package.

Should I add one ?

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic