ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock challenger tax 5700

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iamkeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock challenger tax 5700
    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 3:56pm
Hi I recently purchased a asrock challenger tax 5700 and apart from the issue with the new driver giving me the stop code VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE Problem which I just use the old driver the fan also does not work when I?™m playing games, the fan spins up when I start the computer but as soon as I?™m past the bois screen it stops, I downloaded msi afterburner and it detects the gpu but it won?™t give me the temps or fan speed I also tried it in the amd control centre and it won?™t give me any readings from my gpu but still detects . Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 3:13pm
Dear Lamkeep,

Thank you for choosing ASRock.
This is the technical support team from ASRock.

Regarding your case, please try to update the vBIOS and the latest driver from AMD official website.
vBIOS:
https://www.asrock.com/Graphics-Card/AMD/Radeon%20RX%205700%20Challenger%20D%208G%20OC/index.asp#BIOS
AMD Driver:
https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700-series/amd-radeon-rx-5700

Thank you!
Yours truly,
ASRock TSD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic