ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X99E-ITX/ac - Wifi Driver Not Found Stops Workin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X99E-ITX/ac - Wifi Driver Not Found Stops Workin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lex355 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 1:55am
Jon,
Not sure why but i was not notified via email on the last response from you. Yes the intel card you picked up should work fine. That is the same card i have.
Jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 1:58am
Good deal, I'm glad to hear that.
ASRock X99E-ITX/ac | Intel i7-5820K | ASUS GTX 970 mini | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Crucial Ballistix (2x8GB) | Corsair CX600M | CoolerMaster Seidon 120V | CoolerMaster Elite 110 | Windows 10 64-bit
Jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 3:48am
I finally got around to installing the Intel wifi+BT card.  It did not install the drivers automatically but I downloaded them from the Intel website and it looks like it's working fine.
ASRock X99E-ITX/ac | Intel i7-5820K | ASUS GTX 970 mini | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Crucial Ballistix (2x8GB) | Corsair CX600M | CoolerMaster Seidon 120V | CoolerMaster Elite 110 | Windows 10 64-bit
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 12:42pm
Thanks for posting back Jon, here's hoping your wifi woes are over now Thumbs Up
Illegalseagull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Illegalseagull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 1:26am
Just got my new ASRock X99E-ITX/AC motherboard up and running....Broadcom wifi didn't even last a day befpre dropping connection, seemingly losing the driver, and BSOD. Going to try the Intel card....starting to wonder if the Broadcom works for anyone? If so, how'd they do it? I was running bone stock brand new Win7 off a genuine Microsoft install disk...not sure what the issue is.
ASROCK Z97M OC Formula
Intel i5 - 4690K @ 4.5ghz
Stable Overclock
elf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 11:57am
Jon, I recently built a computer as well using the X99E-ITXac mobo and have the latest drivers installed running Windows 8.,1 Pro. When I first booted  up my computer the wifi card was not showing up in my device manager and no wifi connections were showing in my taskbar.  So I had to turn the computer off and take it apart to be able to access the wifi card so re-seat it.  So  I reseated it and turned on the computer to make sure wifi was working as it should, and it was.    Upon my next reboot my wifi card was not showing up again in device manager and I wasn't seeing any avaliable wifi connections. Really strange so took apart my computer again and reseated the wifi card again but this time I have wifi connection but the signal is very weak with only 2 bars.  Before I was getting almost full signal bars.  Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on how I can resolve this issue? I'm getting pretty annoyed with this problem. Thanks! 
elf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Jon Jon wrote:

I finally got around to installing the Intel wifi+BT card.  It did not install the drivers automatically but I downloaded them from the Intel website and it looks like it's working fine.

Jon, I recently built a computer as well using the X99E-ITXac mobo and have the latest drivers installed running Windows 8.,1 Pro. When I first booted  up my computer the wifi card was not showing up in my device manager and no wifi connections were showing in my taskbar.  So I had to turn the computer off and take it apart to be able to access the wifi card so re-seat it.  So  I reseated it and turned on the computer to make sure wifi was working as it should, and it was.    Upon my next reboot my wifi card was not showing up again in device manager and I wasn't seeing any avaliable wifi connections. Really strange so took apart my computer again and reseated the wifi card again but this time I have wifi connection but the signal is very weak with only 2 bars.  Before I was getting almost full signal bars.  Does anyone have any suggestions or advice on how I can resolve this issue? I'm getting pretty annoyed with this problem. Thanks! 
elf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Jon Jon wrote:

Jon, I also just ordered the The IntelĀ® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11ac, dual band, 2x2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth adapter from NewEgg and will cross my fingers this will solve the simular issues to what you were haivng before.  It would be nice to be able to turn off or reboot the computer without having to worry will my wifi card work or keyboard respond? Who knows. I really do hope AsRock comes up with a solution to this commonly known problems people have been addressing on the forums. Thanks I appreciate any help I can get.
elf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Illegalseagull Illegalseagull wrote:

Just got my new ASRock X99E-ITX/AC motherboard up and running....Broadcom wifi didn't even last a day befpre dropping connection, seemingly losing the driver, and BSOD. Going to try the Intel card....starting to wonder if the Broadcom works for anyone? If so, how'd they do it? I was running bone stock brand new Win7 off a genuine Microsoft install disk...not sure what the issue is.
the 

Hey dude, I have the same exact motherboard as you that I used in building my rig I just completed.  I am having the same issues where the wifi card is no longer showing in device manager and even after reseating my wifi network card I still have the same issues, I thought it may of been a poor antenna connection but that wasn't the case.  I am kind of stumped right now far as resolving this issue, I ordered a  Intel Network 7260.HMWWB.R WiFi WIRELESS-AC 7260 H/T 2X2 AC 867 Mbps+ Bluetooth HMC Dual Band to replace my current wifi network card that came with the motherboard. Does anybody know is Asrock as addressed a resolution to the known issue?
mike06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 10:37pm

X99E-ITX/ac 

I have not even tried the WiFi but the bluetooth which is located in same card is buggy. 

With 4 different bluetooth headsets it cuts the sound. Every minute it cuts the sound for 5 second or so. It should not be the interference as other BT ma machines work ok. And those are turned off while using the machine. 

Proximity does not either seem to have any effect on the sound droppage. If the receiver is 2 centimerters from the card or in other room sound drops at same rate. 

I have the included external antenna attached, is BT using the antenna or is re broadcaster just on the card  itself?  

Using Windows 8.1 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic