ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nahimic driver outdated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 10:36pm
Thanks to Mr_Hunter for the link. i can confirm the problem is fixed with the updated Nahimic package provided.

basically AsRock have one of their bullet point features completely non functional on a range of their products, but for whatever reason they only give the means to fix it to people who send them a request?

man...
zeu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 12:16am
I Have a B550M PRO4, can someone send me the link ?
bphillips09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bphillips09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 5:15am
Same here, please! I have the B550
dariusz.c90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dariusz.c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 6:29am
please send me link also
alfonso_nunez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfonso_nunez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 10:22am
Can someone send me the drivers? I have had the same problem with a B550M PRO4 motherboard. Actually, I installed Nahimic form the oficial site of ASRock and it was totally working but suddenly it showed me the sing that my PC was not able to run it.
awan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 5:38am
Please PM me the driver link also... i am unable to use it (it worked before)
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 4:11pm
Dear LordyHun,
Thank you for posting.

For this case, we would suggest downloading the new version Nahimic from following link and install it to try.
Nahimic 1.4.14: https://drive.google.com/file/d/163YAekW7FhK58Wm5dhfIkfr7XFoygo02/view?usp=sharing

Thank you,

Best wishes,
ASRock TSD
noelman8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noelman8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2020 at 7:17pm
guys

it seems ASRock did quietly posted the updated Nahimic utility package - v1.4.15 earlier this week - at least for the B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac motherboard:

https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/B550%20Phantom%20Gaming%204ac/index.asp#Download

use this one for almost any ASRock board that supports Nahimic 3
noelman8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noelman8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2020 at 1:43am
and there is an updated Realtek UAD Nahimic driver available - v9030 listed as a "beta" driver for certain boards like B550 Phantom Gaming 4

https://download.asrock.com/Drivers/All/Audio/Realtek_Audio(v9030.1_UAD_WHQL_Nahimic).zip

ASRock posted this on Oct. 30 on the web site - better late than never I guess
noelman8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noelman8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nahimic/9n36ppmp8s23?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Nahimic is a 3rd party feature that is basically just a software package. If
your board supports it then the latest version of it should just work. Download
it from it's official source (linked) and see if that resolves your issue.

I will pass along the issue to my contacts at ASRock. I am sure they will update
the download pages (where applicable) soon.

The Microsoft Store recently has version 1.5.1 of the Nahimic3 Utility app.

after updating the Nahimic3 app from 1.4.15 to 1.5.1 from MS store, reboot and check to see if this new version works with the Realtek 9030.1 UAD Nahimic driver.

otherwise, ASRock may have to ask Realtek for newer drivers (higher than 9030) to work with this new version of the Nahimic3 utility app
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic