ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - B550 ITX board won't boot with a my Ryzen 5600X.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B550 ITX board won't boot with a my Ryzen 5600X.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobmiller22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2020 at 5:58am
I was having the same problem. Same specs as you. asrock b550, just got a ryzen 5 5600x, I couldn't get the board to post in order for the instant flash. After really regretting buying it (I got suckered in to buying a combo deal off newegg as it was the only option to get the ryzen in stock), I took it all a part, read every page of the m/b manual (even considered reading the parts in foreign languages to not miss anything) and voila, I somehow managed to get it to post. I checked the bios version and it was 1.2, so I quickly downloaded the latest version for me (1.7) and ran the instant flash. As of right now everything is working.
0xC_Fit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0xC_Fit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2023 at 2:20am
Mine would not boot, disassembled, Motherboard on table, reassembled, then it worked. Reinstalled in case, no issues. Makes no sense.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic