ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RMA support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RMA support
    Posted: 07 May 2021 at 1:35am
Hello to all,

i need your advice on how to handle EU (DE) e-retailer mishandling of an RMA claim.

Long story short, bought an two asrock 5500xt from this e-retailer, after two months one of them has died and have sent it back to this e-retailer requesting repair or exchange.
3 months has passed, e-retailer has sent me 5 auto generated replies regarding the status of my RMA the first two months (saying that "Unfortunately, we have not yet received any goods despite contacting the manufacturer or supplier several times.") and after that has stopped replying to my enquiries. So, in plain numbers, gpu bought 5 months ago, has been used for light gaming for 2 months and 3+ months now i am waiting for an exchange.

Is there here any asrock representative or any form that i can fill in with all details, so i can finally get an appropriate support for my purchase?

TIA

Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 12:54pm
Submit a support ticket with ASRock directly:
https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

Let me know how it goes.
Dr. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 1:47am
Thanks for your guidance. I have submit my request and i do hope for reasonable and timely answer to my concern. I will keep this thread updated.
Dr. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2021 at 1:39am
Asrock RMA support NL has answered quite fast and has provided to me accurate information and insights regarding the current status of my RMA, which since last week is finally completed. Nevertheless, the whole RMA experience was quite frustrating and has taught me a good lesson, for sure i and my knowns will never buy again from this eu retailer. Regards
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2021 at 4:26pm
I am glad to hear ASRock got you sorted out

I have had a lot of dealings with ASRock NL (I live in Europe) and they have always
been prompt and helpful
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic