ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B75M R2.0 Mouse Freezing Problem Win 10 Update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
brockalee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brockalee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B75M R2.0 Mouse Freezing Problem Win 10 Update
    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 at 12:32am
I upgraded Windows 10 Pro to version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1023) and now I'm having problems with the cursor freezing every second for like a 10th of a second.

This also happens with the keyboard. For an example, each "pause" is represented here by a letter change.

aaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccdddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

I have a second system with an identical configuration that is suffering from the same problem.

I have tried safe mode and reinstalling Windows but it does not fix the problem.

This actually started with the installation of update 2002 I believe. (The May 2020 update.) I skipped that update for this reason and was hoping it would resolve itself in future updates.

That hasn't been the case.

The input devices are generic Dell wired keyboard and mouse. I've tried others as well.

I have tried updating the chipset as well as the video drivers and sound, but nothing has helped.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic