ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 PRO BTC+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
chamsb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chamsb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 3:13pm
What do you have as CPU and RAM
LAGo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAGo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 4:58am
Already installed last update but having same problem, only 1 GPU can be connected and must be installed at slot1 there is no way having more GPUs working together.....5 beeps is all I get when try installing additional GPU
chamsb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chamsb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2021 at 7:01am
Hi
could please explain how to have more than 6 gpu on this card i'm stuck with 6 Gpus can't add one more.
Thanks.
Kenzo95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenzo95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2021 at 3:39pm
Hello, I have a question for you, Asrock Team, I'm a fully user of H510 PRO BTC+, i have now 32 machines with this fantastic board, I've developed a Case for it and i have build that arrives to 10 GPU with bifurcation of the first mining port. I like a lot this board and i'm confident of this product. I know that this board is designed for have in total 6 Mining Ports, but it has just 1 activated. Can you send us a "beta bios" with 2 or more Mining ports activated? This would help us to do better with your products. Thanks
I just do mining
Michez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 5:36pm
hello good day.

I also have an H510 PRO BTC, but i can't get it to mine in full hash rate with my 3060 V.1 I am using nicehash with HDMI dummy plug, 470.05 driver. after sometimes of rebooting and tweaking the BIOS the system corrupted the Nvidia driver and now even I re-install the drivers it detects no Nvidia drivers installed. I Tried PCIE Gen1 and Gen3

hope you can help me.

attached is my bios setting..

https://ibb.co/0mY72cJ
https://ibb.co/H4R1gKY
https://ibb.co/17rYhPf
https://ibb.co/DzkZzgV
https://ibb.co/b6TVTRP
https://ibb.co/JvdxDD9
Dima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 1:50am
??ем доб?ого дн?. ?од?кажи?е, ??о н?жно ?дела??, ??о б? подкл??и?? 6 видеока?? на ма?е?ин?к?? пла?? asrock h650 pro btc+ ?п?едел?е??? ?ол?ко 2 видеока???, а 5 и 6 го??? к?а?н?м индика?о?м на пла?е.
itomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 12:44am
Hello fellow miners,

like many of you, I am having also issues with connecting more than 4 GPUs on this motherboard [AsRock H510 Pro BTC+]. Did anyone manage to set up a rig with more than 4 x 3090s on this board?

BIOS updated, PCIs to GEN1 [before only one card was recognized]
Procesor INTEL Core i5 11500, 2700/4600 MHz
Kingston 16GB 3200Mhz
BeQuiet PSU 1500w x2
BeQuiet PSU 850w x2
All cards on risers - 2 on each PSU
Only 4 cards were recognized out of 6 (MSI RTX 3090)
The problem is not in riser, slots, GPUs or power..
To troubleshoot I have connected all cards to PSUs and risers into PCI slots. Motherboard beeps. If I disconnect whatever combination of two cards from PCI slots it loads Win10 and recognized cards, and that is really strange. If anyone was able to connect more than 4 x 3090 would like to know howto :-D
randomness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randomness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:15am
Hello miners,
I bought this mb today and its great!
I planned to put 6x rtx 2060 and one by one I got to 4 and all worked flawless.
First thing I did was update bios, then put first gpu, someone here mentioned that mb doesnt recognize hiveOs from integrated card, so I switched hdmi to first gpu. Booted hive no problem. After then I added second one, recognized. From there I was not sure how much power is needed for those molex inputs. I have EVGA supernova g5 1000w, which can easily handle undervolted 6x 2060, but the thing is I only have one perf cable with 4 molex, and 4th connector one cant reach the last input. So I decided to try and connected 3 of them to motherboard. After that I put 3rd card, recognized, then 4rd card, recognized. And everything worked great. I noticed tho, that power usage was a little bit higher than on my other rig with risers. (95w comparing to 85w on rig with risers).

Now I am not sure how to supply 4th molex port from this psu, I have 2 vga 8pin slots left, which is ideal to add 2 more gpus for total of 6.

Any suggestion?

baanc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote baanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 3:14am
To my understanding the fully independent power rail means that you can have individual PSUs per pcie slot (except for slot 1&2 where the power is delivered from the PSU connected to the first 24pin connector). So the power draw on the first 24pin connector would be whatever the chipset, cpu, ram, ssd are drawing plus 2x75W from the pcie slots 1 & 2. The actual draw really depends on the utilisation. My system is drawing about 25W in idle.

The second and third 24pin connector is just giving the power up/down signal to the connected PSU. No power draw via this connector.

wong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 2:59am
any one try using this board with a server psu and breakouts?

how are pci slots 1/2 powered?

the other slots have molex conecters but im unsure exactly how to sort this out?

whats the power draw on the 24pin atx connector? on my board theres a sticker on the third atx saying its only to power up the psu.

any one done any tests?

what does fully independant power rail really mean as im so confused how to power this thing without damaging any of my gear.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic