ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 PRO BTC+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronPurple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 5:26am
It?™s cpu fault.

Now it seem?™s the network adapter is dead, an usb Wi-Fi dongle also work for 5 minute then lost connection. WTF, never seen crazy things like that before.
Whiskey Bravo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whiskey Bravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 8:57pm
I experienced all of the above listed issues and tried all suggested fixes. The last thing I did which seemed to be the solution to Windows recognizing my 4 cards was to set PCI power in the BIOS to Gen 2. Again, I did all of the other suggested stuff like BIOS update, pulling CMOS battery etc.

Anyway, up and running on 4 cards...FINALLY. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread.
Whiskey Bravo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whiskey Bravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2021 at 10:44pm
Link Speed, that is.
AaronPurple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronPurple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2021 at 10:06pm
How did you solved?

initially I bought an inadequate cpu, now after installing windows 10, when I try to use two gpus, one of the two (gigabyte aorus rtx 3090) is disabled by the system and a yellow triangle appears in device management. There is no way to see them turned on together, it remains active for a few seconds as soon as I start the PC then it is disabled due to a conflict. It seems to conflict with the intel itegrated gpu, but the core i3 10100F does not have the integrated gpu...

Thanks
sgudim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgudim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 1:17pm
I had the same issue adding more then 1 GPU. Tested first with two RTX 3080 and then with two RX 6800. After updating the BIOS to version 1.3 it now works with two RTX 3080, so thank you for the BIOS update. But when I test with Two RX 6800 it still only detect 1 GPU. Could you please also try to priorities a release with focusing on AMD cards so this also work. I expect to be able to have a full rig with example GPUs of type RX 6600, RX 6700 and RX 6800. In the future support for RX 5xxx series would also be very nice.
tpavlou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpavlou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2021 at 7:50pm
Hi All.

I had the same problem. Was running the following:

Asus 510 Pro BTC+
Intel Core i5 CPU
4 x RTX 3090 (various manufacturers)

So, I fixed it by upgrading to firmware 1.3. Setting the BIOS Chipset PCIE settings to auto for all.

Most importantly, follow the power layout on the image link below. That fixed it for me!

T

https://www.asrock.com/support/faq/163-1.jpg
Fouadeldoueihi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fouadeldoueihi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 4:22pm
I am having issues with h510 pro btc plus

Reading 1 gpu out of 6

Gpu 3070 zotac
Cpu intel i3 lga 1200
Ssd kingston
Ram hyper x fury

Tried setting pcie speed to auto, gen3, gen 2, gen 1 without any success

Enbaled 4g still no sucesss

I need help urgently

Thanks
tpavlou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpavlou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Fouadeldoueihi Fouadeldoueihi wrote:

I am having issues with h510 pro btc plus

Reading 1 gpu out of 6

Gpu 3070 zotac
Cpu intel i3 lga 1200
Ssd kingston
Ram hyper x fury

Tried setting pcie speed to auto, gen3, gen 2, gen 1 without any success

Enbaled 4g still no sucesss

I need help urgently

Thanks

Did you follow the power diagram in my post above?
AmishLumberjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmishLumberjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2021 at 6:15pm
I can confirm that this worked for me, had zero luck getting any gpu other than the very first one to work. Might be a good idea to sticky this somewhere visible as it takes about 5 minutes to try it.
Talkwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talkwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 7:39pm
Ive have multiple boards running 6 cards perfectly. I have had zero luck using the 7th mining port. I have followed the power diagram to a T and still no joy. Has anyone managed to use all 7 ports? How did you connect it all up? TIA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic