ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 PRO BTC+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kenzo95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2021 at 5:56pm
Okay, After mounted 29 H510 BTC Builds from 1 GPU to 10 GPUs I'm feel that i Had to give something to Asrock and Community for payback

This is my little Tips to use the H510 PRO BTC+

-Ram MUST BE 8GB or more accord to the manual.
-If you want a stable build with more than 6 GPU use a CPU with at least 4MB of cache like Pentium G6400 or more.
-5 beeps Just indicate that the System hasn't detect a Monitor (maybe not attached or maybe wrong detection)
-Connect 24 Pin connector and 8 CPU Pin Connectors
-Follow the Signage A-A B-B C-C for power the PCIE slots
-Motherboard HDMI doesn't work with HiveOS, after booting the OS doesn't load the GPU, so use HDMI or DP of first GPU.
-You can Bifurcate the mining port 1 to 4 without problems.
-If you want use RTX 3000 on HiveOS you MUST upgrade Bios to 1.30, 1.10 doesn't work well with them.
I just do mining
ossgutta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ossgutta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 1:50am
Thanks Kenzo for good info.

I am struggling though, with the same 5 beeps as others here.
-I have played around with various cables, monitors, GPUs and mobo HDMI.

Not able to even get a blink on monitor.

- 510 Pro BTC+
- Intel Core i5-10400F
- HyperX Predator DDR4 3200MHz 8GB

- CPU out/in
- Multiple RAMs tested
- Multiple PSU tested
endabstrafer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote endabstrafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 6:36am
Servus,
I also have the problem that of my 3 GPU's only 1 is running.
The other two are marked with a red X in HiveOS, so they are recognized, the fans are also running but nothing more.
Setup:
HiveOS 0.6-210@210920
ASRock H510 PRO BTC+ Bios 1.10
3x XFX 6800 XT MERC Core Gaming 16GB
Intel Celeron G5905
Kingston 8GB KVR26N19S8/8

I have searched all forums but have not found a solution.
I also tried different Bios settings, no change!

KillerCooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerCooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 7:14am
Bump! Exactly the same on my end. Just 5 beeps no matter what - I have validated that all my hardware is working on other systems.
baanc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2021 at 2:56pm
For me the board works mostly fine with Linux Kernel 5.11
When using Linux you have to pay attention that the onboard graphics depending on your CPU might need a newer Kernel. With 5.8 the my onboard graphics did not work but display output via a dedicated GPU was possible. Ubuntu 20.04 with HWE Kernel resp. 5.11 at the moment works with onboard graphics.
These beeps at boot indicate in my case that no display is connected.

Maybe some knows how to disable that missing monitor beep? Couldn't find any BIOS setting regarding this.

But I have the problem that AMD RX 6000 series cards only run in the first pcie slot with OpenCL. In other slots the cards are recognised for video output but not in clinfo. In the first slot everything works and nvidia 3000 series cards work in every slot.

Did anyone manage to run AMD RX 6000 series cards in the 2-6 pcie slots? It might be releated to these slots being connected to the chipsset? It seems the amdgpu driver needs AtomicOps for OpenCL and these slots don't have these command because of the connection to the chipset? Any suggestions how to get AMS RX 6000 cards working in the higher pcie slots?

Cheers-

wong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 2:59am
any one try using this board with a server psu and breakouts?

how are pci slots 1/2 powered?

the other slots have molex conecters but im unsure exactly how to sort this out?

whats the power draw on the 24pin atx connector? on my board theres a sticker on the third atx saying its only to power up the psu.

any one done any tests?

what does fully independant power rail really mean as im so confused how to power this thing without damaging any of my gear.

baanc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote baanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 3:14am
To my understanding the fully independent power rail means that you can have individual PSUs per pcie slot (except for slot 1&2 where the power is delivered from the PSU connected to the first 24pin connector). So the power draw on the first 24pin connector would be whatever the chipset, cpu, ram, ssd are drawing plus 2x75W from the pcie slots 1 & 2. The actual draw really depends on the utilisation. My system is drawing about 25W in idle.

The second and third 24pin connector is just giving the power up/down signal to the connected PSU. No power draw via this connector.

randomness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randomness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 6:15am
Hello miners,
I bought this mb today and its great!
I planned to put 6x rtx 2060 and one by one I got to 4 and all worked flawless.
First thing I did was update bios, then put first gpu, someone here mentioned that mb doesnt recognize hiveOs from integrated card, so I switched hdmi to first gpu. Booted hive no problem. After then I added second one, recognized. From there I was not sure how much power is needed for those molex inputs. I have EVGA supernova g5 1000w, which can easily handle undervolted 6x 2060, but the thing is I only have one perf cable with 4 molex, and 4th connector one cant reach the last input. So I decided to try and connected 3 of them to motherboard. After that I put 3rd card, recognized, then 4rd card, recognized. And everything worked great. I noticed tho, that power usage was a little bit higher than on my other rig with risers. (95w comparing to 85w on rig with risers).

Now I am not sure how to supply 4th molex port from this psu, I have 2 vga 8pin slots left, which is ideal to add 2 more gpus for total of 6.

Any suggestion?

itomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2021 at 12:44am
Hello fellow miners,

like many of you, I am having also issues with connecting more than 4 GPUs on this motherboard [AsRock H510 Pro BTC+]. Did anyone manage to set up a rig with more than 4 x 3090s on this board?

BIOS updated, PCIs to GEN1 [before only one card was recognized]
Procesor INTEL Core i5 11500, 2700/4600 MHz
Kingston 16GB 3200Mhz
BeQuiet PSU 1500w x2
BeQuiet PSU 850w x2
All cards on risers - 2 on each PSU
Only 4 cards were recognized out of 6 (MSI RTX 3090)
The problem is not in riser, slots, GPUs or power..
To troubleshoot I have connected all cards to PSUs and risers into PCI slots. Motherboard beeps. If I disconnect whatever combination of two cards from PCI slots it loads Win10 and recognized cards, and that is really strange. If anyone was able to connect more than 4 x 3090 would like to know howto :-D
Dima View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 1:50am
??ем доб?ого дн?. ?од?кажи?е, ??о н?жно ?дела??, ??о б? подкл??и?? 6 видеока?? на ма?е?ин?к?? пла?? asrock h650 pro btc+ ?п?едел?е??? ?ол?ко 2 видеока???, а 5 и 6 го??? к?а?н?м индика?о?м на пла?е.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic