ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 PRO BTC+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dojo76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2022 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Kenzo95 Kenzo95 wrote:

Okay, After mounted 29 H510 BTC Builds from 1 GPU to 10 GPUs I'm feel that i Had to give something to Asrock and Community for payback

This is my little Tips to use the H510 PRO BTC+

-Ram MUST BE 8GB or more accord to the manual.
-If you want a stable build with more than 6 GPU use a CPU with at least 4MB of cache like Pentium G6400 or more.
-5 beeps Just indicate that the System hasn't detect a Monitor (maybe not attached or maybe wrong detection)
-Connect 24 Pin connector and 8 CPU Pin Connectors
-Follow the Signage A-A B-B C-C for power the PCIE slots
-Motherboard HDMI doesn't work with HiveOS, after booting the OS doesn't load the GPU, so use HDMI or DP of first GPU.
-You can Bifurcate the mining port 1 to 4 without problems.
-If you want use RTX 3000 on HiveOS you MUST upgrade Bios to 1.30, 1.10 doesn't work well with them.

Did you manage to have more than 11 GPUs connected? I have 11 running but when I plug number 12 it boots directly into bios and OS can't be started, it seems a bios issue to me or some kind of limitation
heidimines View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heidimines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2022 at 2:23am
I cannot access the BIOS at all on the ASROCK H510 Pro BTC+ that I just purchased. I get the 5 beeps and I just get a black screen when connecting the HDMI to the MOBO. I have the P1.10 BIOS on the mobo and I know I need to update it, but I cannot access the BIOS in order to do it!

When connecting an HDMI cable to one GPU it shows Hive OS and it is mining, but only on one card, no matter which one I plug in. Also, I am using an SSD hard drive connected to the Sata connector.
I have reset the CMOS, taken the battery out for 15 minutes, and put it back in. Have rebooted and reset the mobo several times and am still not able to access the BIOS! Please help.
pelishminer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pelishminer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2022 at 1:10am
I have 2 other issues, the onboard video will not work( only allows the GPU video) and I cannot get the 1.40 drivers to download correctly. The nic on the board does initiate, the download starts, but it will not allow me to download it anywhere, IE USB Drive or External HD. It keeps hanging up after download. I sure wish I had a way that I could download the driver update for the board without using the internet flash. Any suggestions please? I would love to run more than one card sometime before the month is over.
JackD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JackD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2022 at 11:18pm
Hi,

Can you tell me how did you 'bifurcate' mining port?
JackD
Hawth24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawth24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 5:51pm
Hey what?™s up everyone!! Justa few things!
1 I also get a red x but I get a ?śmalfunction??on my hiveos, I haven?™t tried placing it on the 3rd port, but slot 1 seems to run fine. Didn?™t update bios (from my knowledge, other than that I?™m chillin!
I got 2 3060 ti 3x ventus (LHR), 1 3070(LHR), 1 3070 ti(LHR) 6800

Thanks!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic