ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 PRO BTC+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rankl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 2:18am
i don´t get it to run at all.

CPU and RAM are from the compability list, but i dont get into the BIOS.

Any advice what could be wrong?
usafmike76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafmike76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 4:03am
What happens when you power on? Did you try to run without an OS and see if you can get to bios?

Rankl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rankl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 4:58am
The CPU fan is running and also the gpu is lighting up and the fan running.
Thats all.
No clue. Did un/re plug all components
Rankl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rankl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 5:00am
I don´t have an os installed. The issue is from the beginning. Still didnt get it to run
Talkwrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talkwrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 9:23pm
Well after many days of trying everything. I finally got this working! I can't believe how stupid I was lol. Once I put power on the PCIE power headers on the motherboard it worked. It seems the MB can run 2 cards without any additional power on the PCIE sockets. Anyway, I hope that helps someone.
Monty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 8:00am
Thanks for the tips. I am just setting my board up.
2060 super in slot 1 works fine.
3060 in slot 2 is not recognised.

If I want to add gpu in slots 3 to 6 unclear about what cable to use from psu to motherboard pci connection.

The motherboard has molex connectors which it says to connect to pcie power. Corsair psu s come with 4 pin molex connectors which plug into the 6 pin serial/sata ports on the power supply. Is that where you connect the molex ones to ? Or what cable does one need ? As I don't know of a cable with 4 pin molex at one end and 8 pin pcie at psu end ??
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 5:34pm
Hi All,

The following shows how we config a mining rig with H510 Pro BTC+, for your reference.

https://www.asrock.com/support/faq.asp?id=503

All the best
ASRock TSD
Fullcount View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fullcount Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 5:44pm
Hey all.

I've build a wooden stand with 2 power supplies to fit this board. I've had it running after some troubles and installed windows. After some idling the pc shutdown on its own and will not start whatsoever anymore. Both my power supplies make a clicking noise but not in sync. I'm suspecting that the power supplies aren't being controlled in sync and that may have caused problems or even damage, since the motherboard doesn't turn on anymore. Anyone run into the same kind of problems?
society View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote society Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 4:31am
Originally posted by ASRock_TSD ASRock_TSD wrote:

Hi All,

The following shows how we config a mining rig with H510 Pro BTC+, for your reference.

https://www.asrock.com/support/faq.asp?id=503

All the best
ASRock TSD

Thank you, but to be more specific....

Your image says power (PSU1) from USB riser cards? Do you mean that we cannot use the PCIE slots for GPUS in PCIE1 & PCIE2 ? We must use riser cards for slot 1 & 2 if we use more than one PSU?

Thank you.
H510 Pro BTC+
Justin_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 12:50pm
I read that diagram as saying that if you are running a card from the Mining Port, that would be on a riser and powered by PSU1.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic