ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 Pro no BIOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobberetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H510 Pro no BIOS
    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 2:55pm
Hi,

I have seen a few people post this on Reddit, but no one had a solution.

I have a H510 Pro BTC+ board with a Intel Core i3 10100F which does not have an integrated graphics processing unit.

If I start the rig without at least 1 gpu connected I get 4 beeps. When I connect a GPU and plug the monitor into that, I get no beeps, but I also get no BIOS screen.

Do I need to buy a different CPU with integrated graphics? Will that solve my issue?
roberto00713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roberto00713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2021 at 4:02pm
Hi!

I have the same configuration and the same problem.
I have using RTX 3090 card & RX 6600 card.

When power off the system and want to power on, the ventilator are starting but I have no screen.
Inserting 1 graphic card and reseting the BIOS is the same.
But after I change on the other graphic card the system is starting (inserted only one card).
After power off and starting there is no screen, (the same situation).
Changing back on the other graphic card the system is starting, but on the first shut down is the same situation!
So I don't understand what is the problem when I shut down my pc?
Bobberetic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobberetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 11:58am
Heya roberto,
I think I found a fix, but you ain't gona like it :P

After reading a lot of other posts I figured out that everyone with our issue was using a F-CPU. I bought the i3-10100 cpu WITH integrated graphics and everything runs perfect now. Only trouble is, now my GPUs aren't registering in device manager :/
emadmust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emadmust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 1:48am
I have PCU i5 10400F, with 8GB DDR Ram 32000 buses, I initially believed the issue between both capability as per the AssRock documentation, and I never get the display, did all my research and figured out that it require bios update, so is there anyway I can updated the bios without using the screen display, like using flash drive (USB).

if yes, any advise on the step as board not showing its booking from the USB.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic