ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with 5.1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 7:34pm
I cannot download from Realtek website. have no account and as i saw i cannot create one either.
The first driver i tried was the one on the cd with the mobo.
akulp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote akulp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 8:09pm
Account, what account?!

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false
marek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 5:37am
Thank you for the link. I downloaded and installed it. Unfortunately no luck.
I'm starting to believe even more that its like you said and there is no way to get it to work.
Thank you very much for you reply's. I appreciate it.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:36pm
It seems like you have the cables connected correctly between the Logitech subwoofer connection panel and the IO panel on your board.

If you are trying new and different drivers, I hope you are uninstalling the others before installing the new one.

Your board has a recent Realtek driver that can be used with many versions of Windows, the Realtek high definition audio driver ver:7647, on your board's Win 7 download page:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B150M%20Pro4/?cat=Download&os=Win764

This is from you board's manual regarding activating multi-channel audio:

To enable Multi-Streaming, you need to connect a front panel audio cable to the front panel audio header. Ater restarting your computer, you will find the ?œMixer??tool on your system. Please select ?œMixer ToolBox?? , click ?œEnable playback multi-streaming?? and click ?œok?? Choose ??CH?? ??CH?? ??CH?? or ??CH??and then you are allowed to select ?œRealtek HDA Primary output??to use the Rear Speaker, Central/Bass, and Front Speaker, or select ?œRealtek HDA Audio 2nd output??to use the front panel audio.
marek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 11:47pm
Hi parsec,

Yes, everytime i have installed a new driver i uninstalled the old one and restarted the pc. then installed a new driver and restarted the pc.

Please forgive me, but I dont understand how to connect a front panel audio cable to the front panel audio header.

Do you mean connecting it inside the case or outside the case? Front and back are working, they were working when i bought the pc.
akulp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akulp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 2:38am
Originally posted by parsec parsec wrote:

It seems like you have the cables connected correctly between the Logitech subwoofer connection panel and the IO panel on your board.

If you are trying new and different drivers, I hope you are uninstalling the others before installing the new one.

Your board has a recent Realtek driver that can be used with many versions of Windows, the Realtek high definition audio driver ver:7647, on your board's Win 7 download page:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B150M%20Pro4/?cat=Download&os=Win764

This is from you board's manual regarding activating multi-channel audio:

To enable Multi-Streaming, you need to connect a front panel audio cable to the front panel audio header. Ater restarting your computer, you will find the ?�Mixer??tool on your system. Please select ?�Mixer ToolBox?? , click ?�Enable playback multi-streaming?? and click ?�ok?? Choose ??CH?? ??CH?? ??CH?? or ??CH??and then you are allowed to select ?�Realtek HDA Primary output??to use the Rear Speaker, Central/Bass, and Front Speaker, or select ?�Realtek HDA Audio 2nd output??to use the front panel audio.

I don't get this either.

So ok, connecting front panl to pins for front panel (on mobo), that's logical.

But, you wanna say that pair of speakers (front?) must be connected to front panel instead on rear panel to get it worki on all  6 channels at once?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic