ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fatal1ty B450 gaming ITXac+Ryzen 5 5600G.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wz52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fatal1ty B450 gaming ITXac+Ryzen 5 5600G.
    Posted: 09 Dec 2021 at 5:00pm
I have the Fatal1ty B450 Gaming ITXac motherboard running fine with Ryzen 5 2600X as a Linux server, even though there is no graphics support. I have a 4 port NIC card (NC364T) installed in the pci-e slot. The system runs fast, with no issues. I have decided to replace the CPU to use the on-board graphics. I've installed the Ryzen 5 5600G. While the graphics ports now work, the system is very slow. Also, when the 4-port NIC card is installed in the pci-e slot, the networking (the on-board LAN port), and the 4-port NIC become disabled when the Linux boots. It appears there might be some bus resource conflict. When I remove the 4-port NIC the networking works on the built-in LAN interface, but the system runs slow. Again, there are no issues with 2600X CPU. Is this problem caused by BIOS issue, or this motherboard does not support the 5600G correctly, or is this an expected behavior?      
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic