ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock H510 Pro BTC+ ERROR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ozilker0740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozilker0740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock H510 Pro BTC+ ERROR
    Posted: 13 Dec 2023 at 2:46am
H510 Pro BTC+ anakartımı   gerekli kartları takıp tek pusu ile çalı?tırmak için açmaya çalı?tım, hiç tepki vermedi,tek kart dened?m y?ne açılmadı, kartsız da açılmıyor bıos ekranı da gelmiyor, ne yapılabilir,heryer? temiz, ba?lantıları da kesinlikle do?ruuduri neden tepkii vermiyor,
birkçaç farklı rram denedim, i?lemci de daha önceki kullandı?ım i?lemci, anakarta uyumlu, anakart psu ya açılma teti?i vermiyor,
ozilker07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozilker07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 12:27pm
I have an amazon invoice, BUT IN MY COUNTRY, THERE IS NO AUTHORIZED SERVICE WHY NO DEVELOPMENT ON THIS ISSUE WHAT CAN BE DONE

1. CARD PCIe slot sees the card, next pcie slots do not see the card, bios 1.40 . Should I switch to 1.50, will this be fixed?
ozilker07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozilker07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 12:08pm
If 1 slot card is installed, the motherboard does not react, if a card is inserted into the video card slots, it does not react, and it does not display, does not connect, it did not give similar symptoms in a few months of use, these days it opens sometimes and sometimes it does not turn on, with zero ambush. It didn't matter if I used it, can this be fixed with software, the psu does not react to opening, it does regular action when it is opened, it insists that I open it when I close it.
If I switch to bios 1.40, 1.50 bios, do they need fixes or maintenance,
thanks
respects
threadzipper1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threadzipper1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2022 at 9:02pm
Dear Liandri,

There are a few things to check
Is your CPU, in the CPU support list?
http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H510%20Pro%20BTC+/index.asp#Support
And which BIOS version is on there?
Now to the 5 beeps, this should be, no console Input, or output devcie is found, meaning, keyboard/mouse, or monitor not detected.
Please use a wired USB keyboard and mouse, and connect a monitor to the graphics card, because all 3 have to be detected.
In BIOS>> Advanced>> Chipset configuration, Above 4G decoding must be set to enabled, CAM Clever Access memory, you can try to set to disabled, because not all graphics card can work with it.
And under Boot, set CSM to Disabled.
Now it should work.
It it works, try this one card on every slot, if that works all slots work.
PCIE lanes also come from the CPU, please check if the pins in the CPU socket are okay, and do not mount the CPU cooler too tight, this can cause the CPU and socket, to bend under the pressure and can cause contact problems, usually this cause memory problems, or PCIE slots that don't work properly
Kind Regards
Liandri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liandri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2022 at 12:39pm
Is the same problem i try to reset my cmos but no video only 5 beeps.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 6:00pm
Hi activoads,

Thank you for your post.

5 beeps error code means the problem may be related to the CPU or the system not detect video output.

Please verify by the below suggestions.
1. Make sure the video cable is connected to the graphic card.
2. Clear CMOS by referring to the user manual page. 16.
User manual: https://download.asrock.com/Manual/H510%20Pro%20BTC%2b.pdf
3. Only install CPU, PSU, Cooler, RAM, Graphics card to check if the system can boot into BIOS setup.
4. Install one stick RAM on each slot by turns to repeat suggestion 2 to check if the problem relates to a specific RAM stick or slot.
5. If possible, please use other CPUs and RAM to cross-test to check if the problem relates to the compatibility of the memory and CPU.

Also, about the Molex connector, please refer to our below link to check our recommendation setup.
https://www.asrock.com/support/faq.asp?id=503

All the best,
ASRock TSD
activoads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote activoads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2022 at 4:31am
Hello,

I have a new motherboard H510 Pro BTC+, when i turn on the motherboard it gives me 5 beeps, when i take the GPU out it runs normally.

I tried 3 GPUs already and all the same i get 5 beeps without screen or anything.

I did update the bios already.

Need Help.

BTW, on the motherboard i plugged not all the molex cables only two.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic